disaster Halloween Horror Dozens Suffer 'Cardiac Arrest' in South Korea Crush (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gingerleigh

Queen bitch of castle hell
View attachment 627336
View attachment 627337
View attachment 627338
View attachment 627339View attachment 627340

Halloween Horror: Dozens Suffer 'Cardiac Arrest' in South Korea Crush

As Covid mask restrictions were lifted in Seoul, crowds rushed towards a popular nightclub area in the South Korean capital - turning deadly.

Shocking video shows people sprawled across pavements - as desperate locals and emergency service workers attempt to resuscitate them.

It's currently unclear how many people have died, as thousands gathered ahead of Halloween parties in the Itaewon area of the city. However, photos show body bags spread across the street.

Officials say they received more than 80 reports of revellers suffering "shortness of breath." In South Korea it is common to report cardiac arrest before a doctor confirms a death.
Final death tally is 153 people.

• Sad
Reactions: DrY
Someone wanna explain to this guy.... that thats not their chest and those aren't the right lips to blow into...
Screenshot_20221030-092154_Brave.jpg

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
And this is one of the countries with higher IQ? if this is the case why they need to pack like lemmings and mass going to some stupid show? big IQ my ass
Yes, this seems more of a China or Indonesia type fuck up. You know, those countries that have the idiots who can't resist inserting themselves into heavy machinery, or becoming a victim to the most avoidable traffic accidents in recorded history.

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
I just re certified for CPR. It's 120 thrusts for minute, with a rescue breath after every 30, and it will wear your ass out if you don't have someone to alternate with.
Same here , for work , scored 23 out of 25 on written test , but it's my 8 or 9th time recertifying

Dude doing cpr on someone’s thighs in the first video? 😂😂 wtf
Bring that vagina back to life

catsmith

Rookie
View attachment 627336
View attachment 627337
View attachment 627338
View attachment 627339View attachment 627340

Halloween Horror: Dozens Suffer 'Cardiac Arrest' in South Korea Crush

As Covid mask restrictions were lifted in Seoul, crowds rushed towards a popular nightclub area in the South Korean capital - turning deadly.

Shocking video shows people sprawled across pavements - as desperate locals and emergency service workers attempt to resuscitate them.

It's currently unclear how many people have died, as thousands gathered ahead of Halloween parties in the Itaewon area of the city. However, photos show body bags spread across the street.

Officials say they received more than 80 reports of revellers suffering "shortness of breath." In South Korea it is common to report cardiac arrest before a doctor confirms a death.
Um…disappointed. Where’s the gore?

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I believe 150 passed on and 149 were injured, These 'crushings' are also the fault of the people in the back behind everyone else, their selfish pushing forward causes a domino effect and those in the back who were at fault gave the excuse "BuT I CoUlDnt HeAr tHeM."
Bullshit.
You could hear them, you just didn't care.
Despite what the George Floyd incident led people to believe. You can't scream or yell while being suffocated.

Chris Hagan

Well Known Member
You are totally right. I had to look again. Dude is up to some suspicious shenanigans. He was just kneading her thighs and kept looking around, almost as if to check if people are noticing what he is doing.
Totally agree. He wasn't trying to help, he was just gettin his rocks off

• Agree
Reactions: DrY

Baltazarus

Schwanzschmerz
That is Halloween for ya. Remember, S.Koreans, you are not white, and you should stick to your own tradition, not to celebrate murica's, damn retards.

Back