disaster Halloween Horror Dozens Suffer 'Cardiac Arrest' in South Korea Crush (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sonnynerd022

Mr Death
View attachment 627336
View attachment 627337
View attachment 627338
View attachment 627339View attachment 627340

Halloween Horror: Dozens Suffer 'Cardiac Arrest' in South Korea Crush

As Covid mask restrictions were lifted in Seoul, crowds rushed towards a popular nightclub area in the South Korean capital - turning deadly.

Shocking video shows people sprawled across pavements - as desperate locals and emergency service workers attempt to resuscitate them.

It's currently unclear how many people have died, as thousands gathered ahead of Halloween parties in the Itaewon area of the city. However, photos show body bags spread across the street.

Officials say they received more than 80 reports of revellers suffering "shortness of breath." In South Korea it is common to report cardiac arrest before a doctor confirms a death.
when you realise k pop is shite

KingHippo

Punch me in the gut and my shorts will drop ;-)
These Korean noodle cupcakes are like

metal-beavis-and-butthead.gif

when reanimating

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Okay.... there's far too many people isn't there..
Much as I hate various institutions, governments, financiers... etc etc (Conspiratorial insanity :D)
Can't blame em for trying to thin the herd
Fucking look at them, like lemmings.... pathetic, there's a hundred or so darwin awards per crowd

Young people tend to go into cardiac arrest due to lack of oxygen. Being crushed like that essentially causes asphyxiation which then leads to a hypoxic (low blood oxygen) cardiac arrest.

When I last did CPR training I was fed up with the Stayin Alive references to the tempo of chest compressions. So I cued this tune up at the “go hard” lyrics and hit play as I started to save the rubber torso. Perfect bpm.

Everytime I see lethal bizzle I get excited thinking it's Dizzle Kid... then I get rapidly disappointed.. still alright though

Last edited:

beachdays76

Hate the left with my guts
The pressure of the flesh mass over other Kpopers was big, a friend who saw this video say, "man I would escape running over the people" but truth is nobody can move an inch, even freeing an arm, then people start to suffocate and getting desperate/hiperventilated /histeric consuming more oxigen, and cardiac arrests came to scene. just look at the faces of the dead in the living moving mass. almost surreal.

Attachments

• IQ Rank.JPG
    IQ Rank.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 72

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Scousers like doing this shit (people from Liverpool) I wonder if a plane load went on holiday there and started all the pushing from the back?

Domino69

In the Prep Room
That is very strange. They are mostly young people. Why would there be mass cardiac arrests? There is something we don't know. Did they all get vaxed? That would explained it.
Seriously? Didn't read the description at all, did you?

CRUSH
INJURIES
DUE
TO
OVER
CROWDING

On the up side, they're all slants so....s'ok

dale_ramer

NewbieX
That is very strange. They are mostly young people. Why would there be mass cardiac arrests? There is something we don't know. Did they all get vaxed? That would explained it.
Most likely "crowd crush" same thing happens at packed concerts. The weight of all the bodies around you can make you suffocate and die.

Darigazz666

Lurker
All stuffed together like sardines in a can...fuckin' gross...

If you glance really quick it looks like they're having an orgy, everyone performing cpr

Back