Hamas,israel,propaganda (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

zechen951

Fresh Meat
:lulz:The first time I saw a video I called b******* man this completely completely staged and is poorly staged at that... I mean they should put more thought into it. Why would any combatant in the right mind just give up their guns and give themselves up when they have tunnels and they could just blend into general population ..I'm speechless and disappointed at the same time lol....by the way
In your opinion what would you say to explain that the video is staged( What observations would you see that just don't make sense????
🤔🤔🤔🤔

----video :

wiggins

Forum Veteran
:lulz:The first time I saw a video I called b******* man this completely completely staged and is poorly staged at that... I mean they should put more thought into it. Why would any combatant in the right mind just give up their guns and give themselves up when they have tunnels and they could just blend into general population ..I'm speechless and disappointed at the same time lol....by the way
In your opinion what would you say to explain that the video is staged( What observations would you see that just don't make sense????
🤔🤔🤔🤔

----video :

I'm an undercover MOSSAD agent and should not really be saying this, but Israel HQ had performed secret tests which showed that the most valuable thing to a Muslim and that which is held most dear, is the humble goat.

So what our tests showed was that if you threatened to take away their goats they would do anything to prevent it.

What we instructed our brave soldiers to do was to shout out loud into the tunnels the phrase, translated from Hebrew into Arabic, "Come out with your panties only on or we kill your flock you flockers."

It appears to have worked better than we thought.

And because we are Zionist swine we also made them watch as we killed the goats... rather than rape them as that just makes them cum...

zechen951

Fresh Meat
Fucking Al Jazeera. Bunch of anti-semitc cunts with their anti Israel / anti American / anti British propoganda bullshit. These cunts wouldn't know journalistic integrity if it was handed to them in a manilla envelope marked "journalistic integrity".

Fuck Hamas. Fuck Palestine and FUCK YOU!
Wow it's rare to run into a person who is his own person and doesn't seem to be influenced easily...and I was just posting it to hopefully show people not to believe everything you see... I know there's some people that actually pay attention to detail and to minimize you know any outbursts or where the hell you want to call it... a stage scene always has flaws those small little signs that a lot of people miss and don't pay attention..
I myself try actually analyze and see if it is real or if it seems stage. Its hard to use the right body language when you playing the part... simply because subconsciously you are trying to figure out how to act (Naturally)....oh yeah f*** you too! take it easy man I hope you have a good Christmas! I also don't buy into a fact that Hamas having tunnels and you know wearing regular clothes everyday clothes would just give up I mean it doesn't make sense why would they give up if they could just drop their weapons get in the tunnel and Belgium with the population I mean it it just doesn't make sense you know

P.S you need to get laid you seem a little defensive..
( Could be how Interpreted thought)

zechen951

Fresh Meat

Fucking idiot.
Bro what I meant to say is that I don't see any Fighters giving up seeing as a fact that they have tunnels they could just go in the damn tunnels go toward a populated area and just blend into a crowd I mean what the f*** is a point of you know giving up

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
what I meant to say is
Then why didn't you say it then you fucking idiot. Read the temperature of the room. Most of the users here fucking hate (if not detest) Israel, but they hate them 'sand niggers' even more. Given a choice of a gun and one bullet along with 1 Israeli and 1 goatfucker, they're gonna' shoot the goatfucker first and then beat to death the Israeli with the gun.

zechen951

Fresh Meat
Bro what I meant to say is that I don't see any Fighters giving up seeing as a fact that they have tunnels they could just go in the damn tunnels go toward a populated area and just blend into a crowd I mean what the f*** is a point of you know giving up
🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂 now that is funny...
And yeah I know they're pumping sea water into the tunnel but think about it do you really think Hamas is that stupid to just make one continuous tunnel or would you figure that would be the smart thing to do to make an underground bunker you know and have some tunnels that are connected and some that aren't I mean some people look at the small picture. But yea whatever personally I think they should give everybody a gun just let them go on a free-for-all.

angryagain

Rookie
🤔🤔🤔🤔

----video :

I highly doubt it’s staged. If you look back in their history, the same surrendering happened in the six days war, etc. their enemy’s have always surrendered in mass. Why would Israel waste the time to stage it? Even if it is staged, who fucking cares.

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
What an idiot, waste of sperm
Don't be so hard on yourself... You're not that much of an idiot, but you are most definitely a waste of sperm. If only the dog would have stayed around after impregnating your mother. She could have rubbed his belly and told him that he was a good boy.

Back