Handicap Man Drowned Over Blasphemy (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Those fuckers drink that shit. Their immune systems can run circles around ours.
I traveled a lot around SE Asia in the mid 1980's, back packing.

I've seen women washing clothes in the canals in Jakarta just down stream of people shitting in it.

Everyone shits into the water courses. it's their toilet. Everyone washes in the water courses. it's their washing machine.

Sukarno described Jakarta as a 'big smelly kampong' and he was right. Big gas bubbles rise regularly from the canals. They flow slowly and stink of decay which permeates the city. Refuse fires add some spice to the aroma.

Their immune systems are fantastic. If a soft westerner drinks the tap water it's gastro city. Singapore is an island of hygiene in the region. It's safe to drink from the taps yet after the paranoia of the rest of the place it takes a little while to actually risk it...

Ah, sterile Singapore. No chewing gum, no graffiti, no law and order issues. More first world than the first world...

VileBreed

Forum Veteran
I traveled a lot around SE Asia in the mid 1980's, back packing.

I've seen women washing clothes in the canals in Jakarta just down stream of people shitting in it.

Everyone shits into the water courses. it's their toilet. Everyone washes in the water courses. it's their washing machine.

Sukarno described Jakarta as a 'big smelly kampong' and he was right. Big gas bubbles rise regularly from the canals. They flow slowly and stink of decay which permeates the city. Refuse fires add some spice to the aroma.

Their immune systems are fantastic. If a soft westerner drinks the tap water it's gastro city. Singapore is an island of hygiene in the region. It's safe to drink from the taps yet after the paranoia of the rest of the place it takes a little while to actually risk it...

Ah, sterile Singapore. No chewing gum, no graffiti, no law and order issues. More first world than the first world...
I’ve been to Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia. For the most part I’ve done pretty well, no food poisoning or anything. But it is India where I refuse to ever visit. Not one person have I ever met that went there did not get sick. You could eat bread and get fucked up in India cause everything literally has fecal matter in it. Never will I go there.

Back