bizarre Hands.exe has failed (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Absolution

There is no off position on the genius switch.
So now we know who Mrs hands is:

V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Anyone notice how most of the worlds leaders are fucking nuts these days? Our's isn't dealing with a full pack USA's is a senile old cunt Canadas is er well i don't know what he's smoking Aus's is a tyrant and New Zealands is a fuckin Psyco. All been proved past 2 years over this Covid bullshit. Either that or Russia managed to make a brainwave machine to fuck their heads up.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Yeah the US has seen better days in terms of leadership. Pelosi is a freaky witchcunt, Biden is a senile old coot being puppeted around by someone's agenda, and Kamala Harris speaks English with a French accent to French people thinking that they will understand her better.

We are truly fucking ourselves hard and deep now.

Mr An onymous

Well Known Member
America, what are you actually doing? These are your leaders. I mean.....cmon man!

Please don't pretend a piece of paper gives you freedom. I hope you're smarter than that now 😂

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
America, what are you actually doing? These are your leaders. I mean.....cmon man!

Please don't pretend a piece of paper gives you freedom. I hope you're smarter than that now 😂
What piece of paper. And what country do you live in so Americans can take notes?

Back