disaster Hard To Beleive This Is In The States (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Axios

This user was banned
2rigiv1oxso21.png

Nigward?

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Not surprising really. I spend a significant time in North Carolina some years ago and came to the conclusion that Americans (what I saw of them) are some of the worst and incompetent drivers on the planet. They can't drive when it rains for a start...

"Hard to believe this is in the States"

The same United States where people had to be told not to try and shoot tornados because you can't kill them?

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Fact: If you were an extra terrestrial and you were choosing where to live on earth , you wouldn’t choose communist China or Russia. You wouldn’t choose poverty-stricken Africa. You would immediately bypass latín america as they are just catching up. You would look at a few pamphlets and circle a few countries on the European continent like the UK or Germany but you would ultimately choose to live and enjoy your life in the USA as this country offers far better quality of life than anywhere else in the world.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Fact: If you were an extra terrestrial and you were choosing where to live on earth , you wouldn’t choose communist China or Russia. You wouldn’t choose poverty-stricken Africa. You would immediately bypass latín america as they are just catching up. You would look at a few pamphlets and circle a few countries on the European continent like the UK or Germany but you would ultimately choose to live and enjoy your life in the USA as this country offers far better quality of life than anywhere else in the world.
Unfortunately though, quality of life in America is quickly diminishing and our collective intelligence is plummeting.

Back