Serious Havana Syndrome evidence suggests who may be responsible for mysterious brain injuries. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Theseus

King Of Athens
A “non lethal acoustic weapon” is up for interpretation. Could just be a device that emits a sound loud enough to cause deafness. If Russia had a brain ray why not just use it on every leader and problem person. With a brain frying ray you could take over the world with relative ease imo. Who knows maybe it’s real and that’s why Biden is so retarded. 😂

Last edited:

Can'tSleep

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
This is worse than the acoustic "brown note". The brown note just makes you shit your pants.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
A “non lethal acoustic weapon” is up for interpretation. Could just be a device that emits a sound loud enough to cause deafness. If Russia had a brain ray why not just use it on every leader and problem person. With a brain frying ray you could take over the world with relative ease imo. Who knows maybe it’s real and that’s why Biden is so retarded. 😂
It would explain why Trump isn;t the smartest cookie in the biscuit barrel too (despite his claims to know all the best words).

This is worse than the acoustic "brown note". The brown note just makes you shit your pants.
Ah, the infamous "Fecalator".

bigbopper

“The apple doesn’t fall far from the Newton”
ADWs fall into a category of DEWs. (directed energy weapons)
These are but not limited to:
Weapons using light (laser, phaser etc)
Weapons using kinetic energy (think air cannons or pneumatics on steroids)
Weapons using certain ‘rays’ or emissions: (radiation, thermal, electrical)
And then there’s acoustic (brown note, this new one)
There’s many other types of course,
But DEWs are a funded and furthered area of expertise for both western and eastern elements.

I’m just sitting around waiting on a eutectic water knife - then I’ll be impressed 😂

Back