He gets a hundred years, she gets no more than twenty (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
I may have posted, or maybe someone else did, this guy gets a hundred years for raping a six month old, and giving it an std. The woman WHO BIRTHED THE CHILD AS A SEX SLAVE AND PARTICIPATED IN MOLESTING AND INFECTING THIS BABY gets "no more than twenty years"...just looking at her fat, acne scarred face makes me want to stomp it to oblivion.

image.jpg

May any person who was involved in that plea suck my fucking dick in the bowels of hell.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...baby-girl-will-absolutely-sicken-horrify-you/

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
Our judicial system is a joke. We need that harsh court system that China has. They waste no time and they sure as hell aren't going to feed and house you for years while they delegate if you're mentally sane. F that crap. Guilt. Bam. Ak-47 to the skull.

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
I know this bitch will get shanked in prison cuz amoung criminals, they dont except chesters :nono:so karma is coming Bitch :bitchnag:

Torque Button

"boo fucking hoo" "Die in a fire"
This user was banned
The judge and the prosecutor need a 60 year sentence of their own for offering and accepting the plea bargain deal. By allowing this deal they are no better than the defendant.

Back