Crime He got pissed and stabbed her in the kitchen (4 Viewers)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
Tough news from the Komi Republic: a man stabbed a restaurant worker to death because his apartment smelled of food.

The restaurant is located on the 1st floor of a residential building and the smells of food spread to neighboring apartments - because of this, one man was constantly arguing with the establishment.

Today, his flask was completely torn off; a brutal man burst into the kitchen of the establishment and stabbed the employee numerous times in the head and neck.

The 30-year-old girl died of blood loss, leaving behind a young daughter.

dudebroseph

Local Celebrity
I'd freak like that too if I lived by some Indians cooking curry 24/7 with their 12 family members in a studio apt.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
I mean , it’s a restaurant. Not some toxic chemical or a sewer processing plant. The restaurant isn’t going to shut down just because you don’t like the aroma. If you really don’t like it then just move ? You aren’t a prisoner confined to one place — just be a responsible, reasonable person of society and move elsewhere.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
He would have moved there knowing it was a restaurant - fucker got cheaper rent because of it. Happens a lot near where I live, people get cheap rentals above the food strips. Occasionally you hear about scammers trying to sue for compensation not realizing it's in the fineprint of their lease agreement that smells of oil and food sporadically occur.

Back