Crime He hit a woman and got his hand chopped off (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
A woman, who said she was beaten with an iron chair, yesterday thanked a relative for rescuing her from what she thought was certain death.

“If she hear this, tell she I love she... God bless she and thanks... She hear me bawling and she come down the hill to rescue me. Otherwise he might have murdered me right on the ground with that piece of iron chair,” the 58-year-old woman said.

qwepoi1

Rookie
A woman, who said she was beaten with an iron chair, yesterday thanked a relative for rescuing her from what she thought was certain death.

“If she hear this, tell she I love she... God bless she and thanks... She hear me bawling and she come down the hill to rescue me. Otherwise he might have murdered me right on the ground with that piece of iron chair,” the 58-year-old woman said.

View attachment 760179

Cowards beating that old man

RandyScott111

Jr Mung Diver
wish it was in the u.s. because theres way too many cowards woman beaters.
punishment fits the crime!

While I am by no means "pro" beating women I'd be lying if I said they (and most children) don't respond best to the occasional forceful slap. Open hand stuff only of course and no palm punches.

Lizzie Borden

Fresh Meat

View attachment 760179

What's he bitching about? At least she let him keep an arm so he can give himself a mangled handjob

Cass714

Fresh Meat

View attachment 760179

Just had his hand cut off and he's just sittin there like, WTF did I just do?

I'd be losing my fukin mind!!!

These dudes are on another plain!!!

Back