Police He Just Wanted To Show Off His BB Gun (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

TonyBliar

Rookie
I’m usually of the opinion a couple of slugs is enough.

Give em a minute they’ll have him in handcuffs just in case he decides to do a Jesse Owen on them.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
"Shots fired! Shots fired!"

No shit, really, you don't say?

He almost made a good decision until he panicked and his lizard brain kicked in. I mean what did he think was going to happen?
He suddenly thought to himself "I always drop the soap when I'm in the shower....... oh oh!"

RandyScott111

Jr Mung Diver
Got himself killed for $5. At least he's out of the gene pool.

Rocky Dupin was seen on surveillance camera footage robbing the Decatur Discount store for a glass pipe worth approximately $5 on March 18. Police were able to identify Dupin later that afternoon because he was wearing the same clothing.

ROCKY-DUPIN-police-identify.png
Photos from both the dash camera (left) and Decatur Discount’s surveillance camera (right) Courtesy: Decatur Police Department

ROCKY-DUPIN-BB-GUN.jpg

Rocky Dupin’s BB gun. Courtesy: Decatur Police Department

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
what a fucking dumb cunt pulling out his gun when the Cops already in position with their guns aiming at his ass, did he relly think he was Clint Eastwood, well did you Punk ?

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Now come on that was unnecessary for a guy on meth. Do the cops think they are using BB guns and even then I would be like "Whoa that's a bit much Hoss?"

Back