Users who are viewing this thread

Tottie

You've got to laugh
Me too. Or a motorcycle.
How's that legal though, no saying the guy doesnae deserve it,I'd personally punch him right in the coupon but somehow it cut out 😂 seriously though spit helmet shit wtf strapped up to the shittest arcade bike in the world .Geneva convention an shit?

Can'tSleep

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
How's that legal though, no saying the guy doesnae deserve it,I'd personally punch him right in the coupon but somehow it cut out 😂 seriously though spit helmet shit wtf strapped up to the shittest arcade bike in the world .Geneva convention an shit?

The mask stops them from spitting and biting. The helmet keeps them from hurting themselves by banging their head. He must have been a wild one, lol.

You meaning me?

That's what the guy in the chair said to the cop.

Tottie

You've got to laugh
The mask stops them from spitting and biting. The helmet keeps them from hurting themselves by banging their head. He must have been a wild one, lol.

That's what the guy in the chair said to the cop.
My bad mate. Neighbour's been doing my nut in can'tsleep ironically been up all night drinking call me naesleep , I'm a bit combative ✌️

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Its a restraint chair. When you spit at and hit officers this is what happens.

Milfhunter

Forum Veteran
Yeah would be nice to know the back story

Tottie

You've got to laugh
Its a restraint chair. When you spit at and hit officers this is what happens.
I know, no personally know thank fuck but stuck in a cupboard with that shit on.I'm double standards I know he would've got battered, fuck I know in Scotland he would've got leathered while getting detained. I've been similar to that cunt never spit at no one though ,only spit when I'm being a gentleman and if she's adventurous enough, sorry side tracked.is it legal though
Yeah would be nice to know the back story
He din do nufn I'm sure

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I know, no personally know thank fuck but stuck in a cupboard with that shit on.I'm double standards I know he would've got battered, fuck I know in Scotland he would've got leathered while getting detained. I've been similar to that cunt never spit at no one though ,only spit when I'm being a gentleman and if she's adventurous enough, sorry side tracked.is it legal though

He din do nufn I'm sure

Yes restraint chairs are legal. They do have time limits for how long someone can be kept in them though.

Back