Hezbollah Warns Israel (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wombat

The original Cereal Killer.
This user was banned
The Buddah statues in Afghanistan and the Pyramids of Giza are different than a Moslem Mosque built upon the temple of Solomon on purpose. Did you know Obama's Muslim brotherhood are planning to destroy the pyramids? What's a blight on the temple that only lasted a few hundred years compared to THOUSANDS :)

Weeping Tom

Avant garde art & food critic extraordinaire
The Buddah statues in Afghanistan and the Pyramids of Giza are different than a Moslem Mosque built upon the temple of Solomon on purpose. Did you know Obama's Muslim brotherhood are planning to destroy the pyramids? What's a blight on the temple that only lasted a few hundred years compared to THOUSANDS :)
The Temple wasn't destroyed by those that built the Mosque, it's now here and should stay. I can't imagine that there's any truth that Obama is planning to destroy the pyramids let alone is in cahoots with the Muslim Brotherhood.

Wombat

This user was banned
If you don't believe Obama isn't in cahoot's with the Muslim brotherhood you are crazy.
The way was cleared for Satanic fucks that kill and worship death. Muslims. Muslims laugh at you cuz they think you are afraid to die,Muslims laugh at you cuz you allow your daughter to wear fucking blue jeans.

Weeping Tom

Avant garde art & food critic extraordinaire
If you don't believe Obama isn't in cahoot's with the Muslim brotherhood you are crazy.
The way was cleared for Satanic fucks that kill and worship death. Muslims. Muslims laugh at you cuz they think you are afraid to die,Muslims laugh at you cuz you allow your daughter to wear fucking blue jeans.
You're starting to sound a little crazy yourself now.

Wombat

This user was banned
You're starting to sound a little crazy yourself now.
Your Muslim friends will murder their own daughter because she wore blue jeans and smiled at a boy. That's because the Muslims RESPECT women and that's why they wear the burqua. looooooooooool

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!
There is a "Palestine",it's called Jordan. Jerusalem belongs to the Hebrews and not Muslim sand apes..Jerusalem was never a "holy place" to Muslims. The Romans sacked Jerusalem and scattered the Jews in 70 AD, now that they are coming back to their land as prophesied,idiots are calling them outlanders. Some Jews are good and some are evil.

Lol, it is not the Jews, Israel is run by Zionists, they along with the Jesuits are the worlds # 1 problem with all the shit going on today. What you failed to recognize is Israel was illegally created, the land was illegally stolen, and what is happening today is Genocide, everything else is irrelevant as far as who is right and wrong in this war.

<--when this guy says Jew, he means, Zionist.

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
Before you know it... one of them will finally "press the button" and GG will have a massive bounty of material and content

200_s.gif

Wombat

This user was banned

I think it's funny that you accused me of using propaganda and then post two propaganda videos..You support Hamas,I support the Israeli people,there is a group called "Code pink" you can join,they share your views. Goodnight and goodbye.

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!
I support Palestine, not because of religion but because I support humanity, there is a group here in the US called IPAC who's only reason for existence is to make sure nothing but positive crap about Israel ever hits the Media here in the US. 90% of my family are Jewish and they are Russian Jews as well, Israel was illegally created, it was the Zionists themselves along with the Jesuits that made the Holocaust possible (yes intentionally). Quite a mindfuck, the Zionists causing the Holocaust, only Zionists are not necessarily Jews, they pretend to be Jews because they want you to blame the Jews for Zionist actions, Jews are their sacrificial Lambs, Zionists and Jesuits, HATE everyone but themselves! Do not turn this into a racial thing, this has nothing to do with race.

Last edited:

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Hamas are fucked now Egypt has turned its back, they are the only other neighbour for Gaza and that new Pharaoh dude doesn't want another Muslim Brotherhood type cult fucking up his tourist attractions.

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!
Chances are the Muslim Brotherhood is just another made up group, to go along with the plan, I bet they aren't even really Muslin, most likely Satanists, and part of the group who are setting the stage. Gaddafi was killed for numerous reasons but one of them being, he was a strong supporter of NON radical Islam, you may ask, why would Israel not think that is a good thing, the radicals are the threat? Exactly, but the radicals are a threat to all non believers and they are in the middle of turning society on it's head and turning this place into such a mosh pit of violence and fear that society will welcome the New Order.

Wombat

This user was banned
I support Palestine, not because of religion but because I support humanity, there is a group here in the US called IPAC who's only reason for existence is to make sure nothing but positive crap about Israel ever hits the Media here in the US. 90% of my family are Jewish and they are Russian Jews as well, Israel was illegally created, it was the Zionists themselves along with the Jesuits that made the Holocaust possible (yes intentionally). Quite a mindfuck, the Zionists causing the Holocaust, only Zionists are not necessarily Jews, they pretend to be Jews because they want you to blame the Jews for Zionist actions, Jews are their sacrificial Lambs, Zionists and Jesuits, HATE everyone but themselves! Do not turn this into a racial thing, this has nothing to do with race.

I agree it has nothing to do with race..But you hear what you want to hear..That only Palestinian children suffer and only Palestinians lose loved ones. Like I said..Look up "Code pink"..They are waiting for you,it's led by an angry,self hating Jew named Medea Benjamin. Look them up..They are your kind of people.
Happy Monday.

Wombat

This user was banned
Chances are the Muslim Brotherhood is just another made up group, to go along with the plan, I bet they aren't even really Muslin, most likely Satanists, and part of the group who are setting the stage. Gaddafi was killed for numerous reasons but one of them being, he was a strong supporter of NON radical Islam, you may ask, why would Israel not think that is a good thing, the radicals are the threat? Exactly, but the radicals are a threat to all non believers and they are in the middle of turning society on it's head and turning this place into such a mosh pit of violence and fear that society will welcome the New Order.
Sounds like Israel controls the planet the way you talk..Do you really believe that sliver of land controls your bad dreams and everything else?

Back