bizarre High Pain Threshold (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
This is liquid nitrogen branding so the iron is suuuper cold instead of hot. After a few seconds the whole area is numb. I've branded quite a few steer using this and it seems to be wayyy less painful than a hot iron. It actually kills the hair follicle so the hair grows back white where the brand touched. That way you don't have to shave the hair to look for a hot brand scar. Instead you can see from far away the distinct outline in white
Good Eye. Freeze Branding. Removes the pigmentation from the hair. Doesn’t it require special tools? I’ve used liquid N to remove warts and cysts in the clinic

Kapitän Ghul'

Look at me go.
Do you mean the temperature? In Celsius?
I've worked in steel factories too; furnace and milling. But not very long, maybe two years altogether.
No Fahrenheit. We had small iron bars used to weld soft plastics together. I had to change these out. The would reach 1500f. Everything around them would be hot as hell. Friend of mine left his tattoo stuck to a guard one day.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
My Man! This is the kind've Fkn Nutbar that U want in Your Posse! I had a Buddy that could take Straight Up full baseball bat swings and keep coming! He was an unstoppable MFKR! And I'm glad He was in Our Gang!!!👍
🤘🏼🤟🤙...SP
This is liquid nitrogen branding so the iron is suuuper cold instead of hot. After a few seconds the whole area is numb. I've branded quite a few steer using this and it seems to be wayyy less painful than a hot iron. It actually kills the hair follicle so the hair grows back white where the brand touched. That way you don't have to shave the hair to look for a hot brand scar. Instead you can see from far away the distinct outline in white
Fkn Cool🤙or what?
🤘🏼🤟🤙...SP

FKN PUSSY!!!
Lmao,🤣...SP

Last edited:

Zargon the great

Well Known Member
I like steaks and burgers too but I don't think about that shit or I can't eat it. One day , when I used to smoke tons of weed (I live in Colorado, but this was long before it was legal) this baby calf was just at this fence. He was so cute I played with him for over 2 hours, he was like a puppy. I looked at cows in a new light. I always feel bad for those mother fuckers, always eating grass, even when we're having a raging blizzard. But not bad enough not to stop eating them. I bet you have silly shit in your head or you wouldn't be here, don't fucking judge me.
Who's judging you? Calf's are cute and tasty!

brickhouse

Mentally Sick and Physically Thick
Good Eye. Freeze Branding. Removes the pigmentation from the hair. Doesn’t it require special tools? I’ve used liquid N to remove warts and cysts in the clinic
No special tools we just used a tank of liquid nitrogen and a regular branding iron. We did clip the hair away beforehand and sprayed the area with rubbing alcohol before applying the brand

Interregnum

first floor room 16
I like steaks and burgers too but I don't think about that shit or I can't eat it. One day , when I used to smoke tons of weed (I live in Colorado, but this was long before it was legal) this baby calf was just at this fence. He was so cute I played with him for over 2 hours, he was like a puppy. I looked at cows in a new light. I always feel bad for those mother fuckers, always eating grass, even when we're having a raging blizzard. But not bad enough not to stop eating them. I bet you have silly shit in your head or you wouldn't be here, don't fucking judge me.
cows are amazing and very beautiful animals. so underrated these cuties

Ferdie

Fresh Meat
Nice observation it is not that painful because it is super cold im doing that with salt and ice for art😁😁😁

Hehefart

NewbieX
It is hurts for a little bit, maybe a a second or two. After that it's so cold that you don't feel it anymore. A true test is branding with red hot iron.

TwiztidBitch

Mommy's with the maggots now <3
I was waiting for the sizzle of burning skin and now it makes sense why I didn't. That's really cool and interesting!

Back