bizarre High Pain Threshold (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
That's going to be a sick day tomorrow when he wakes up from a drunken stupor, withering and thrashing about. After the adrenaline and excitement of his wore off in ten mins, I bet he couldn't keep the drinks coming fast enough. Honestly anyone branding cattle, before they even are allowed, should have to do this to themselves first.

Zargon the great

Well Known Member
That's going to be a sick day tomorrow when he wakes up from a drunken stupor, withering and thrashing about. After the adrenaline and excitement of his wore off in ten mins, I bet he couldn't keep the drinks coming fast enough. Honestly anyone branding cattle, before they even are allowed, should have to do this to themselves first.
A cow's hide is much thicker than a humans. Not a good comparison. Pretty silly really. I like steaks and hamburgers.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
A cow's hide is much thicker than a humans. Not a good comparison. Pretty silly really. I like steaks and hamburgers.
I like steaks and burgers too but I don't think about that shit or I can't eat it. One day , when I used to smoke tons of weed (I live in Colorado, but this was long before it was legal) this baby calf was just at this fence. He was so cute I played with him for over 2 hours, he was like a puppy. I looked at cows in a new light. I always feel bad for those mother fuckers, always eating grass, even when we're having a raging blizzard. But not bad enough not to stop eating them. I bet you have silly shit in your head or you wouldn't be here, don't fucking judge me.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
The pain won’t last long. Like a second or less. With the pressure that was applied, it would become a 3rd degree (full thickness) burn quickly and this destroys the pain nerves. It will probably hurt for him later when the surrounding inflammation starts and again when it gets infected.

I caught the edge of a finger on the red glowing heating element of my oven grill a couple of months ago. I only felt pain for a split second and then numb, the sizzling sound was pretty cool 😂. I then had no pain through the whole healing process and decided that if I ever burn myself again I want a 3rd degree one (I’m only talking little ones sustained by being a tard in the kitchen).

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
I been burnt many times. I worked with 1500 degree metal for years and the place I worked for didn't invest in ppe. The shit Hurts and leaves massive scars. No way I would ever burn myself for kicks. Btw 800 to 1500 degree metal you don't touch long no matter how badass you thunk you are.
Kinda the same here, working in automotive you will get burned frequently, and I have scars from my elbows down from it. Catalitic converters can be upwards of 2000F on a vehicle that is at operating temps. I thought I had ruined my forearm tattoo one time, had to reach past the exhaust and my arm layed right on the cat. It was so hot I didn't even feel it but I heard the sizzle and realized what it was after a couple seconds. The scar lasted for about 8 years before finally fading away.

brickhouse

Mentally Sick and Physically Thick
This is liquid nitrogen branding so the iron is suuuper cold instead of hot. After a few seconds the whole area is numb. I've branded quite a few steer using this and it seems to be wayyy less painful than a hot iron. It actually kills the hair follicle so the hair grows back white where the brand touched. That way you don't have to shave the hair to look for a hot brand scar. Instead you can see from far away the distinct outline in white

Back