Serious Highly political sperm... the case of the semitic semen situation. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran

It may be that he was rejected because he looks too poofy. Especially his over pumped lips... probably a closet Arab...​

Couple rejects Jewish sperm donor, citing inability to ‘navigate’ his ‘identity’ amid Israel-Hamas war​

Perth hair stylist Jay Lazarus is devastated after a couple terminated plans for him to be their sperm donor, citing ethical challenges with him being Jewish. Picture: NCA Newswire / Nicki ConnollyPerth hair stylist Jay Lazarus is devastated after a couple terminated plans for him to be their sperm donor, citing ethical challenges with him being Jewish. Picture: NCA Newswire / Nicki Connolly
A Perth man has described his devastation after a couple with whom he had developed a close relationship terminated plans for him to be their sperm donor, citing “ethical challenges” amid the Israel Hamas war and their inability to “navigate parts” of his “identity”, namely his Jewishness.
Hair stylist Jay Lazarus says he began the process of becoming a sperm donor in October 2022, and “connected deeply” with a same-sex couple from Queensland, with whom he had been undergoing the sperm donation process, until they decided not to proceed in late 2023.
In a text message Mr Lazarus has posted on his social media, the couple profess to be “about kindness and love”, but proceed to say that they are “so deeply affected” by the “war between Israel and Gaza” that they feel out of their depth proceeding with the donor relationship.
“We are so deeply affected by the world events at the moment, particularly the war between Israel and Gaza,” the couple say in their rejection text.
“We cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through with your heritage and deep beliefs. We are so sorry for everything that is happening.
“We are down a rabbit hole with the depth of our emotions and the ethical challenges, and truth be told we feel out of our depth in proceeding with this donor relationship.
READ MORE: Anti-Semitic sermons show Islam’s change | ‘Reckless’ Mardi Gras letter angers Phelps | Mardi Gras ‘no longer safe’ for gay Jews |
“We are about kindness and love. Everything we do, say, work towards, is love in action, for every human being. We are sad for the Israeli’s (sic) and we are sad for the Palestinian people, so deeply sad.
“We don’t have the capacity to navigate parts of your identity in this donor relationship so we are respectfully ending this now.”
Mr Lazarus said he had been “left reeling” by the text.
The rejection text the Queensland couple sent Jay Lazarus. Photo: SuppliedThe rejection text the Queensland couple sent Jay Lazarus. Photo: Supplied
“In their words, they couldn’t go through with the process due to ‘ethical challenges’ and their inability to navigate parts of my identity’ — my Jewishness,” Mr Lazarus said.
“Influenced by what they’ve been told about the conflict between Israel and Hamas, this couple preferred to go back to square one of the sperm donor process rather than accept my Jewish sperm.
“Prejudice is still pervasive, even in progressive circles that champion ‘kindness and love’ … anti-Semitism is not just a relic of the past, but a living, breathing, prejudice that continues today.
“This couple has chosen a path, and while I can’t change their view, I refuse to let it diminish my pride or lose hope. I’m proud to be gay, proud to be Jewish, and proud to stand against hate.”
Executive Council of Australian Jewry co-CEO Alex Ryvchin said Mr Lazarus’s experience was a “highly unusual incident which shows the sprawl of anti-Semitism in our society since October 7.”
“For a man to be rejected as a sperm donor simply because he is of the same ethnicity as Israelis battling jihadism is outrageous,” Mr Ryvchin said.
“The manner in which the donors tell themselves they act only out of love while succumbing to hatred is quite incredible.
“This would not occur with any other form of racism or discrimination. Yet where Jews are concerned it seems perfectly reasonable to reject someone because they are Jew and still claim the moral high ground.
“My thoughts are with the man affected and I commend him for his pride and strength in the face of this attack on him and his identity.”
Australian Jewish Association CEO Robert Gregory said: “Whatever your thoughts on the Middle East conflict, this is an example of outright anti-Semitism and just a horrible way to treat someone who was acting out of kindness.”
“It illustrates that much of the wave of progressive hostility toward Israel, is at its core, hostility toward Jews,” Mr Gregory said.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Jewishness is a mental state of being. Sure, he might have actual Semitic blood - many Arabs do - but the baby would only be Jewish if the family RAISED THEM AS A JEW. Babies are a clean slate - raise them however you see fit.

Honestly, some parents today (like that couple) are fucking woke-ass political spastics. They should be outright banned from having children - they are clearly unfit parents-to-be.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Jewishness is a mental state of being. Sure, he might have actual Semitic blood - many Arabs do - but the baby would only be Jewish if the family RAISED THEM AS A JEW. Babies are a clean slate - raise them however you see fit.

Honestly, some parents today (like that couple) are fucking woke-ass political spastics. They should be outright banned from having children - they are clearly unfit parents-to-be.
A few years later...

"I'm a bit worried about Simon. He keeps wanting to dress up in some kind of santa outfit..."

1705201464187.png

Theseus

King Of Athens

We are not a “clean slate” it’s nature and nurture. Part of you is in your nature, not nurtured into who you turn out to be.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
We are not a “clean slate” it’s nature and nurture. Part of you is in your nature, not nurtured into who you turn out to be.
I did a sociology degree first before a Ba in social work and the big intellectual thing there was nature vs nurture.

I was all PC on nurture being the big determinate. But when I had kids and saw all the hard wired stuff like when the boys were 2 everything longer than it was wide was a gun etc I did a 180 degree turn.

I think so much of our behaviour is innate. Far more than we give credit for.

Given that, I also agree with Hippo who stated above that the couple all fucked up on the 'Israeli-ness' of the sperm are total PC wankers. What that dumb as fuck couple don't get is that Monash University Medical Centre is named after Sir John Monash, our deeply esteemed ww1 leader of Aussie troops, was Jewish.

Hysterical really. Which just goes to show that the PC crowed is profoundly ignorant of history and the concept of first principals. What a shit argument they presented along with all the hand wringing virtue signalling. What a bunch of cunts...

His biography is a great read. Especially the part about his angst about sending the Aussies into battle again and again with casualties of up to 5000 each time. See below:

Last edited:

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
Doesn’t the mother have to be a jewess for the child to be a Jew , all these people going through procedures to have a child yet a couple of threads over there’s one thrown in the rubbish dump, confusing world sometimes.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Doesn’t the mother have to be a jewess for the child to be a Jew , all these people going through procedures to have a child yet a couple of threads over there’s one thrown in the rubbish dump, confusing world sometimes.
Yes. It's interesting that that couple, so desperate to have a child that they went down the IVF path ,would be fanatically pro abortion too.

The Jew needs to get over it. 🤣 no one is obligated to take your load, especially if you’re a Jew. 😆💀
That's actually quite funny. I'll pay that!

Juden Schnee Mensch...

Last edited:
Back