murder Hindu Leader Got Himself Fucked Off (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
In Lucknow (India), K.T. was murdered. The Hindu Mahasabha leader had been inside his office when 2 men entered holding a box of sweets. They spoke briefly whilst drinking tea. The 2 men suddenly pulled out a revolver and a knife, which they had hidden inside the sweet box.

'K' was shot and had his throat slashed. His attackers fled the scene. 'K' was taken to the hospital but he was declared dead on arrival.
9D0E8B75-6D39-4B79-99DB-BA3F87375832.jpeg
2984053E-FA0D-426B-8D94-E540428ACA47.jpeg
A26CF25F-F4C3-4B5F-93D0-F95EC243995A.jpeg
8FD6A6CC-759F-45D1-8DBE-138AFB0F9200.jpeg
69F14F95-9D57-4E73-BEB2-1982E679AC5F.jpeg

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Blimey.
They certainly wanted him dead. Counted nine? stab wounds, looked like he was stabbed, then shot, though couple of the entry wounds look like they were done after he'd had his throat slashed open and been shot.
Fuck that, just shoot me at point blank - no knives.

Thanks love, nice!
Well he had to killers.. so they both got their hands dirty :D

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
He had angry eyes. In his last framed picture he did. Unless he was confused and also suspicious at the same time.
Like "why is he taking my picture?" And "is that thing even a camera?"
I believe this description portrays both suspicion and confusion. :pedobear:

Hindu leader.... Mmmm... probably, he raped a young girl with the justification of yoga? Always, they use yoga as something spiritual and the next day, you find your woman raped by these monkeys:leaf::lulz:

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
Slashed then shot? Or the other way around? Either way, he doesn't look like your friendly neighborhood street shitter.
Must've bled kool aid all over the place, and who's gonna clean all that?

He had angry eyes. In his last framed picture he did. Unless he was confused and also suspicious at the same time.
Like "why is he taking my picture?" And "is that thing even a camera?"
I believe this description portrays both suspicion and confusion. :pedobear:
He looked like a asshole anyway, probably had it coming. 🤷‍♀️😂
They really despised his ass. Got shot, stabbed and throat slit. What a combo!
Yep. 😉

Back