HOLY FUKUSHIMA – RADIATION FROM JAPAN IS ALREADY KILLING NORTH AMERICANS (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
I read that in a book about the 'Manhattan Project'. Even some notable members of the developement team weren't sure...
Just to imagine this scenario. :whoa:

The bombs built and detonated in the Manhattan project were not hydrogen bombs. Those were fission bombs. A hydrogen bomb is a fusion bomb and is also called a thermonuclear weapon.They actually require a nuclear fission detonation to trigger. This chart shows how that is accomplished...

image.jpg

I never read a theory about it swallowing the entire universe, but i read that the higher ups involved in the trinity detonation placed bets on whether or not it would ignite the atmosphere and destroy the planet or just burn up the entire state of New Mexico. Fortunately they were both wrong. Mr_Blonde, was the trinity detonation what you were referring to?

Also, for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, here is the largest weapon ever detonated by mankind. It is a Russian hydrogen bomb called tsar bomba.

And, last but not least here are some facts about it...

→ Tsar Bomba was built in only 15 weeks
→ It was dropped from a modified Tu-95 plane.
→ The shockwave of the explosion travelled the Earth three times
→ The mushroom cloud that formed had a diameter of around 40 km
→ The parachute attached to the bomb weighted 800 kg.
→ The modified Tu-95 was flown by Major Andrei Durnovtsev.
→ The plane which dropped the bomb was able to fly around 45 km from ground zero during the 188 seconds until the bomb detonated.
→ 1.4% of the power output of the Sun.
→ The mushroom cloud that formed was 64 km high, 168 times higher than the Empire StateBuilding
→ The power produced during the fission-fusion process was 5.4 yottawatts, corresponding to around

Last edited:

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
This illustration puts the tsar bomba in perspective. The bombs tested in the Manhattan project and used in Japan are so tiny they had to zoom in! The mike explosion there was the first thermonuclear detonation. The operation was called ivy mike, and its American.

image.jpg

Last edited:

SVD

Спецназ
This user was banned
The bombs built and detonated in the Manhattan project were not hydrogen bombs. Those were fission bombs. A hydrogen bomb is a fusion bomb and is also called a thermonuclear weapon.They actually require a nuclear fission detonation to trigger. This chart shows how that is accomplished...

View attachment 143829

I never read a theory about it swallowing the entire universe, but i read that the higher ups involved in the trinity detonation placed bets on whether or not it would ignite the atmosphere and destroy the planet or just burn up the entire state of New Mexico. Fortunately they were both wrong. Mr_Blonde, was the trinity detonation what you were referring to?

Also, for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, here is the largest weapon ever detonated by mankind. It is a Russian hydrogen bomb called tsar bomba.

And, last but not least here are some facts about it...

→ Tsar Bomba was built in only 15 weeks
→ It was dropped from a modified Tu-95 plane.
→ The shockwave of the explosion travelled the Earth three times
→ The mushroom cloud that formed had a diameter of around 40 km
→ The parachute attached to the bomb weighted 800 kg.
→ The modified Tu-95 was flown by Major Andrei Durnovtsev.
→ The plane which dropped the bomb was able to fly around 45 km from ground zero during the 188 seconds until the bomb detonated.
→ 1.4% of the power output of the Sun.
→ The mushroom cloud that formed was 64 km high, 168 times higher than the Empire StateBuilding
→ The power produced during the fission-fusion process was 5.4 yottawatts, corresponding to around

Holy mother fucking shit.

Back