Crime Home invasion, why you need an AR-15 (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Nope, this is not the justification for me to carry a smelly AR-15. This is the justification for me to create a Zero-Point Mass/Energy Bomb: someone comes through my window looking for my phone (or a 5-year old child to pistol whip - I don;t have one of those!) and I trigger the Ultimate Doomsday weapon. In an instant, it releases a pulse of energy that splits the atmosphere into it's component basic elements (primarily Hydrogen, Oxygen, and Carbon), which then detonates, ripping the atmosphere apart and setting it on fire, sweeping around the globe, burning everything in contact with the air to a fucking cinder.

That solves my Misanthropic urges, AND the Gun-violence problem in a matter of hours. No body left alive - no more human suffering or political/religious strife. My gift to Planet Earth.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
NYPD released this video of 4 vicious NYC home invaders.These armed animals pistol-whipped a 5 year old girl in the face and then her mother—stealing a lousy cellphone.Arm up for civil war.Arm up to defend your family against these violent thugs

AR?? Nah, prefer my 12 Guage with 000 buck shot.

Attachments

• m4_637196.jpg
    m4_637196.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 23

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Hmmm
Those 4 to 8 rounds go real quick in a gunfight and reloading is a bitch. I trained on Remington 870s and own a Mossberg 590A1 with Magpul furniture and side shell saddle and I can tell you I'd rather have an AR.
Hmmm, 4 - 8 rounds ok..3 perps, more than enough if your qualified 😀
Break into my home, not planning on survivors and again, 000 will accomplish my goal.
Not looking to act tough or sound so but, I will and can protect my family.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Hmmm

Hmmm, 4 - 8 rounds ok..3 perps, more than enough if your qualified 😀
Break into my home, not planning on survivors and again, 000 will accomplish my goal.
Not looking to act tough or sound so but, I will and can protect my family.

I get you but it never goes the way you think. Most shotguns depending on the model carry 4 to 8 rounds, but the glocaks and other semi autos the hoodrats carry hold at least 15 many of them favor extended 25 to 30 shot mags. Remember it is not a contest and you are already at a disadvantage.

VileBreed

Forum Veteran
not true...do you have a criminal record?

I do not, but….

“While more applicants are expected to be approved to carry guns in the city under the loosened restrictions, they must first undergo an extensive vetting process, including an interview with the licensing agency – something the NYPD already requires – along with reference checks, gun-safety training and more. Ultimately, licensing agencies will have discretion to decide who possesses good “good moral character” and the ability to use a weapon “only in a manner that does not endanger oneself or others.”

In other words, good luck checking off all those boxes.

Back