Crime Home invasion, why you need an AR-15 (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

hedgerow

simpelton
a carry license is just about impossible to get for the average man, but getting a residence permit is achievable, and it's all they would have needed here

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
I do not, but….

“While more applicants are expected to be approved to carry guns in the city under the loosened restrictions, they must first undergo an extensive vetting process, including an interview with the licensing agency – something the NYPD already requires – along with reference checks, gun-safety training and more. Ultimately, licensing agencies will have discretion to decide who possesses good “good moral character” and the ability to use a weapon “only in a manner that does not endanger oneself or others.”

In other words, good luck checking off all those boxes.

A simple Google search shows that it is fully legal for anyone in NYC to buy guns and to have firearms *in their home*, as long as they are a citizen and over 21 and purchase a license. The text you quoted about the extensive vetting required is for carrying firearms in public.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
a carry license is just about impossible to get for the average man, but getting a residence permit is achievable, and it's all they would have needed here
If you live in a mobile home (an actual mobile home, not a static caravan), and have a residence permit.... does that not technically count as a "carry license"?

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
At 0'28'' on the left door we can see a thing that belong I believe to some jews belief but that thing should in the main entrance ?

Someone’s mad a black dude fucked their sister before they could
Ain't never had a negro in my house or around any family members. I've know many hundreds of white women and not one likes n*iggers. Only skinny, bright white, projects ñ*igger lovers fucks apes because that's where they grew up. But I understand why you apes chase white women, your Baboon looking fat pigs are hideous and smell horrible.
Happy New Year.

Attachments

• Basketball American-Buck.jpg
    Basketball American-Buck.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 7
Back