House Democrats Demand 1,000% Tax On Semiautomatic Rifles (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Just fucking ban guns, how hard can it be? Bring in new legislation that bans new guns and then bring in another to ban existing ownership, it's not fucking rocket science!
You fly the flag of St George and the crusaders but you're more like the guy who had all his chickens stolen from him by some Chad knight passing though your village who was flying the flag of St George on his way to fuck up Antioch.

mrln

silent ghost
Just fucking ban guns, how hard can it be? Bring in new legislation that bans new guns and then bring in another to ban existing ownership, it's not fucking rocket science!
your obviously not an american.
no true blooded american would say such a stupid thing.
the system is way too far gone for guns to be banned.
theres more gun owners in this country than not.
good luck in trying to grab em all!

115adrian

NewbieX
Democrats in Congress reintroduced legislation imposing a 1,000% excise tax on the sale of "large capacity ammunition feeding devices and semiautomatic assault weapons."

Just remember, President Biden has told reporters that "the idea we still allow semiautomatic weapons to be purchased is sick. It's just sick. It has no, no social redeeming value. Zero. None." Tell that to anyone who has used a semiauto to defend themselves, or others, from violent criminals in failed progressive metro areas that do not enforce law and order.

America is living through the most anti-gun presidential administration this country has ever witnessed, and radical Democrats on Capitol Hill ignore federal "statistics" that pistols, not semiautomatic rifles, are used in most violent crimes.

House Democrats Demand 1,000% Tax On Semiautomatic Rifles | ZeroHedge
I feel glad reading most of the comments in this thread. As an Australian, I can confirm we were disarmed by a false flag event in 1996 even though our bill of rights stipulates the right to bear arms.
Once the guns are regulated, its a long slow spiral into authoritarianism against the people.

SR85

This user was banned
your obviously not an american.
no true blooded american would say such a stupid thing.
the system is way too far gone for guns to be banned.
theres more gun owners in this country than not.
good luck in trying to grab em all!
I'm obviously not a yank as I possess a fully-working brain. Guns can and should be banned, it will take a few years to fully remove them but it can be done, all it needs is stringent legislation.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I'm obviously not a yank as I possess a fully-working brain. Guns can and should be banned, it will take a few years to fully remove them but it can be done, all it needs is stringent legislation.
You're a fucking limey beta faggot flying the wrong flag in your avatar, use this instead 🏳️‍🌈

Go defend your boyfriend from muslims with your plastic spoon

Democrats in Congress reintroduced legislation imposing a 1,000% excise tax on the sale of "large capacity ammunition feeding devices and semiautomatic assault weapons."

Just remember, President Biden has told reporters that "the idea we still allow semiautomatic weapons to be purchased is sick. It's just sick. It has no, no social redeeming value. Zero. None." Tell that to anyone who has used a semiauto to defend themselves, or others, from violent criminals in failed progressive metro areas that do not enforce law and order.

America is living through the most anti-gun presidential administration this country has ever witnessed, and radical Democrats on Capitol Hill ignore federal "statistics" that pistols, not semiautomatic rifles, are used in most violent crimes.

House Democrats Demand 1,000% Tax On Semiautomatic Rifles | ZeroHedge
They can suck my cock

mrln

silent ghost
you srsly think ALL the guns will be confiscated? really? dude,you have thoughts of grandeur.
your brain isnt working fully as you think. at least not on this topic. you have no idea as to what your talking about. come here and say that shit to a bunch of rootin'-tootin' gun lovers. and see just what happens to ya and how far you get. i get what your trying to say. politicians here try the same thing as your saying. but it will never happen. as long as the NRA is around,it will never happen. then this also means that these people who have hired personal private security guards can no longer carry weapons. and that'll never happen either. they need their protection.
say you get rid of guns. theres always bow and arrow or cross bow. which i may add,could be more deadlier.

Back