House Democrats Demand 1,000% Tax On Semiautomatic Rifles (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

snagahbag

It is what it is, so I hear
Those J words are always doing something slimy whether it be genital mutilation bills, defending a transsexual school shooter, or grabbing guns (it did happen in california) they will not stop until America is shattered.
maybe the J words, maybe the aliens, or devil worshippers. who knows let’s just kill em :shrug:

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
a thousand percent,hu...
this senile old fuck is done.
noone over the age of 65 should be allowed to run for any kind of political office.
this dolt is proof right here. not with just this,but with about everything hes done. just look at the state of this country.
idk how much more of this administration and the fucking crooks in dc i can take! when sleepy joe goes,they all should go!
moscow mitch was almost boo'd off stage the other day by his own statesmen! i fucking lold.... hes another lying grimy scumbag crook too. getrd of them all. time for new younger blood.
Yeah, and fuck Trump. That means Trump wouldn't be allowed to run.

If I were to

If I were to gage the level of corruption within all political parties I would place both running neck and neck.
If I were to gage the following of the constitution where would Pence fall 🤔
Follows the constitution to the letter and is thrown under the bus by the man who wants to be a king.. sorry 😞
Leaders of the two main political parties today?? Who is more constitutionally bound voluntarily?? I'll go with old fuck than orange turd..
Now, if I'm not entitled to my opinion without being shit on, then.. long live the 1st Amendment and those hypocrites who state to support all of the Constitution.
So let me have it...🫣

There is one huge difference between Democrats and Republikkkunts:

Democrats have displayed the willingness to pass a Ranked-choice voting system time and time and time again at the local city level. And at the state level in Utah, Maine, Virginia, Alaska, and Hawaii. All passed by majority Democrats, with majority Republikkunts opposing. No republikkkunt local or state government has ever even considered it. Nevermind actually passed it.

Repubplikkkunts also lie through their teeth about the purpose of the electoral college. The EC was NOT, and NEVER HAS BEEN meant to give some voters more voting power over others. That is the point of the SENATE. NOT the election for the POTUS. That is definitely 100% a fact. Not an "OpInIoN."

I also support the rights of people to dress however they fuck they want, and free from harassment. All of these closeted fags that are obsessed with what other people wear can go fuck themselves. What people wear or do in their personal lives, is NOT the purview of the government. Talk about "Big Government," I swear 🙄

And book banning too! Fucking Nazis in Floriduh banning classic American literature like The Grapes of Wrath, and books about Rosa Park (you know; REAL history). Those assholes need to pack their shit and move to Moscow if they want government interference in normal reading material.

Also, healthcare! Fuck Big Daddy Government interfering in healthcare choices based on religious beliefs in clear violation of the Constitution! The first fucking amendment (as well as the 9th!) makes abortion bans illegal.

Last edited:

mrln

silent ghost
Yeah, and fuck Trump. That means Trump wouldn't be allowed to run.

There is one huge difference between Democrats and Republikkkunts:

Democrats have displayed the willingness to pass a Ranked-choice voting system time and time and time again at the local city level. And at the state level in Utah, Maine, Virginia, Alaska, and Hawaii. All passed by majority Democrats, with majority Republikkunts opposing. No republikkkunt local or state government has ever even considered it. Nevermind actually passed it.

Repubplikkkunts also lie through their teeth about the purpose of the electoral college. The EC was NOT, and NEVER HAS BEEN meant to give some voters more voting power over others. That is the point of the SENATE. NOT the election for the POTUS. That is definitely 100% a fact. Not an "OpInIoN."

I also support the rights of people to dress however they fuck they want, and free from harassment. All of these closeted fags that are obsessed with what other people wear can go fuck themselves. What people wear or do in their personal lives, is NOT the purview of the government. Talk about "Big Government," I swear 🙄

And book banning too! Fucking Nazis in Floriduh banning classic American literature like The Grapes of Wrath, and books about Rosa Park (you know; REAL history). Those assholes need to pack their shit and move to Moscow if they want government interference in normal reading material.

Also, healthcare! Fuck Big Daddy Government interfering in healthcare choices based on religious beliefs in clear violation of the Constitution! The first fucking amendment (as well as the 9th!) makes abortion bans illegal.
then so be it!

last month Democratic assembly member Juaquin Arambula ( fresno california ) proposed a bill that would allow illegals to receive interest free home loans.
hows that grab ya...
and you and i (and every other American) are exempt from that. aint that some shit!

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Fuck the House of representatives, the present Senate and dementia patient occupied White House.
This Country is in death spirals and if changes don't happen soon all will be lost.
I don't have all the answers but a good start would get rid of the 17th amendment and give power back to the states.
The Federal government is far too powerful and completely corrupt.
Kfd6lMd.gif

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
then so be it!

last month Democratic assembly member Juaquin Arambula ( fresno california ) proposed a bill that would allow illegals to receive interest free home loans.
hows that grab ya...
and you and i (and every other American) are exempt from that. aint that some shit!
*Proposed*

Key word there.

Better than banning the Grapes of Wrath, forcing your religion down my throat I. Clear violation of the Constitution, and opposing the only measure that would actually give us more political choices instead of just two!

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
*Proposed*

Key word there.

Better than banning the Grapes of Wrath, forcing your religion down my throat I. Clear violation of the Constitution, and opposing the only measure that would actually give us more political choices instead of just two!
That means they endorsed and forwarded such an assinine (proposal) and here is lamebrain you suggesting that's just fine, fuck Americans.
At least they're not supporting morality and justice.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
That means they endorsed and forwarded such an assinine (proposal) and here is lamebrain you suggesting that's just fine, fuck Americans.
At least they're not supporting morality and justice.
I don't give a shit about a proposed bill about a homeowners thing in California. I only care about "Big Daddy Government" taking people's rights away based on some filthy ancient goat-fucking desert-dwelling religion.

I also want MORE POLITICIAL CHOICES," which is my entire fucking point!

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

I don't give a shit about a proposed bill about a homeowners thing in California. I only care about "Big Daddy Government" taking people's rights away based on some filthy ancient goat-fucking desert-dwelling religion.

I also want MORE POLITICIAL CHOICES," which is my entire fucking point!
You're too ignorant to have a point. I beleive you're too ignorant to be allowed a vote.
Does your twin also have an extra chromosome?

mrln

silent ghost
*Proposed*

Key word there.

yes i know proposed. but its the mere thought of it. also more bullshit the dems are trying to pull against us americans.
so you think that giving interest free loans is better than banning books and religion? even those are fucked up as well. but cmon dude. srsly? so its ok for you (lets say) who is a first time home buyer,to get charged interest,but an illegal doesnt? your alright with that? and your also ok with the illegals throwing away FREE FOOD,because they dont like it? but yet theres millions of homeless who would fight over it. but just throw it away,because its fine our tax dollars (probably hundreds of thousand bux being tossed away.)and all the while people also have to decide to scrifice food or meds. because the illegals are getting that free. so where do you draw the line? cmon man. enough is enough.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

yes i know proposed. but its the mere thought of it. also more bullshit the dems are trying to pull against us americans.
so you think that giving interest free loans is better than banning books and religion? even those are fucked up as well. but cmon dude. srsly? so its ok for you (lets say) who is a first time home buyer,to get charged interest,but an illegal doesnt? your alright with that? and your also ok with the illegals throwing away FREE FOOD,because they dont like it? but yet theres millions of homeless who would fight over it. but just throw it away,because its fine our tax dollars (probably hundreds of thousand bux being tossed away.)and all the while people also have to decide to scrifice food or meds. because the illegals are getting that free. so where do you draw the line? cmon man. enough is enough.
Seriously, and that ignorant twat wonders why I nominated him for the WAT badge. CLUELESS!

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
You're too ignorant to have a point. I beleive you're too ignorant to be allowed a vote.
Does your twin also have an extra chromosome?
Awwww, see, this is exactly what you stupid fucking rightwing retards do. You get proven wrong with a point that you are completely unable to address, and you only resort to ad hominem and run away like a fucking fairy.

Minorities stay just that you fucking fag
What are you talking about?

Wow, you went completely off the rails. What's the matter? You cannot address the point either?

Seriously, and that ignorant twat wonders why I nominated him for the WAT badge. CLUELESS!
And not, out of the last three posts, not a single one of you even addressed my point. Just like with all the Russia threads. Can't address the Treaty of Friendship / Russian constitution point that has overwhelmingly proven all of you Putin-poofers wrong. And now you can't address the fact that the Democrats are the ones willing to pass a Ranked-choice voting system. 🤣

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

Awwww, see, this is exactly what you stupid fucking rightwing retards do. You get proven wrong with a point that you are completely unable to address, and you only resort to ad hominem and run away like a fucking fairy.
You fucking moron, you haven't made a single point. All you've done is is spread more nonsensical bullshit. I swear you've guzzled so much biden jizz his dementia has become a part of you.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
what are you even talking about with that? off the rails,how.
View attachment 759654
This is a politics thread, ya stupid fucking half-brained chimp. The OP wants to care about one issue just to hate on the Democrats. Unless you're a die-hard Republikkkunt without an ounce of other thoughts outside of of Faux Snooze programs you to think, the ONLY issue that matters is to pass Ranked-choice voting. Otherwise, we are all just wasting a shitload of our time and effort endlessly "debating" the same 5 stupid issues that just keeps getting beat back and forth repeatedly like an endless tennis match.

I literally have already explained this, and you stupid fucks, the same 5 users who keep derailing every damned thread, has nothing at all to say, but decided to quote me anyways.

You fucking moron, you haven't made a single point. All you've done is is spread more nonsensical bullshit. I swear you've guzzled so much biden jizz his dementia has become a part of you.
You're a stupid fucking Floridian who bans books. I shouldn't expect any sort of reading comprehension from you.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

You're a stupid fucking Floridian who bans books. I shouldn't expect any sort of reading comprehension from you.
Ban books? Sure, the ones you support involve sexual mutilation and queer sex. Those don't have any buisness in school libraries.
But homo's like yourself would be comfortable banning the bible and religion. You sick twisted mindset liberals should be culled.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Ban books? Sure, the ones you support involve sexual mutilation and queer sex. Those don't have any buisness in school libraries.
But homo's like yourself would be comfortable banning the bible and religion. You sick twisted mindset liberals should be culled.
I never expected you to have ever read The Grapes of Wrath, To Kill a Mockingbird, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, or anything pertaining to Rosa Parks. You only have your Faux Snooze programming to tell you what to think like a good little doggie.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

I never expected you to have ever read The Grapes of Wrath, To Kill a Mockingbird, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, or anything pertaining to Rosa Parks. You only have your Faux Snooze programming to tell you what to think like a good little doggie.
Rosa Parks? Seriously? No wonder you're such a villified nigger. I bet your next favorite idol is Jeramiah Wright. God, you're pathetic.

Back