beatings Husband trashed wife over dowry issue(5 years of marriage) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
Women are considered 'Other's wealth'
Others refer to husband's family because she has to leave everything behind for him.
That's why they do female foeticide and infanticide. What's the use of them if you feed them and care them protect them and if something happens to them then it bring irreversible shame to the family and then they will leave with wealth as well.It is a disadvantageous deal.+ religious,cultural traditions.There are strong laws but women misuses them a lot over 70-80% dowry and rape charges are false.And they are non bailable. This all has reduced but still.
i guess im from part a of the world where women are looked at differently!

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Women are considered 'Other's wealth'
Others refer to husband's family because she has to leave everything behind for him.
That's why they do female foeticide and infanticide. What's the use of them if you feed them and care them protect them and if something happens to them then it bring irreversible shame to the family and then they will leave with wealth as well.It is a disadvantageous deal.+ religious,cultural traditions.There are strong laws but women misuses them a lot over 70-80% dowry and rape charges are false.And they are non bailable. This all has reduced but still.
Unreal, you have a caste system and you value women based on the trading weight of cattle, your country buys vast amounts of Russian oil, refines it, and sells it to Europe (lmao) yet no one in the world gives a fuck.

Meanwhile in the west some short haired lesbian cries rape over being called "bro" and the president of the United states can't even tie his own shoelaces.

Collins

Well Known Member
View attachment 686617

Shivam Yadav trashed his wife Jyoti for not bringing enough dowry ,It happened in Etawah district of Uttar Pradesh State,India.

It has been 5 years of 'Happy Indian arranged marriage' and the couple has a daughter.Dowry based crimes are fairly common in India . Equally common in all communities.More common in Indo aryan North India than dravidian South India. Sometimes bride's father gets bankrupt and faces social humiliation for not giving enough in marriage.

News- Etawah News: पत्नी को बेरहमी से पीटने का वीडियो वायरल
Scumbag

CarrieBabyyy

🌘Everybody's looking for something🌒
No wonder we see so many women in India offing themselves.
I'd off myself too if I had to live in that shitty fucking country with all those shitty little dick boys and their weak ass lays and all their high fucking standards.
However I'd also poison the first tiny Indian pussy and his whole fucking family that tried me 💀

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Sorry Mrs. Patel….it’s your fault for being born into GoatFuckerLand

View attachment 686617

Shivam Yadav trashed his wife Jyoti for not bringing enough dowry ,It happened in Etawah district of Uttar Pradesh State,India.

It has been 5 years of 'Happy Indian arranged marriage' and the couple has a daughter.Dowry based crimes are fairly common in India . Equally common in all communities.More common in Indo aryan North India than dravidian South India. Sometimes bride's father gets bankrupt and faces social humiliation for not giving enough in marriage.

what whould be a rational reason to do this in this sitiuation it dosent seem to exist like the amount of anger managment courses this human shaped pile of tishue has been around or inside of

Lecter777

Fresh Meat
She looks like a beautiful woman with a nice body.. Didn't deserve this cunt of a husband.. Break her bed not her back you pussy..

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
thats the stupidest tradition.
so then the woman beat the guy for having a small benis? or humiliate his mother for giving birth to a small benis?
and if this is common behaviour there,why arent there any laws in place to help protect the women or her family?
again.... stupid.
What's a benis??

Men need to grow up over there and stop scabbing of parents. Get your owm money and let your wife get a good carer where she earns more than you and can beat you for it instead 🤣
Oh sure......that's really gonna happen sometime soon - still waiting - any second now -oh yes, coming right around the corner ......hahhahaha

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
when i think of indian men and women i always think of this classic...

DriedOrigin

It’s like dust in the wind, you don’t even know.
View attachment 686617

Instead of getting good dic in the USA she’s out there dealing with his shiet

Back