I’m gonna butter your bread boy…trust me it’s worth the read 😂 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

hcoop111

Such is life
A prisoner was sodomized with a broomstick by other inmates who then poured boiling water down his anus.

Another was made to walk on all fours like a dog on a leash, with a third man gang-raped by inmates while another frightened prisoner lay in bed and listened.

The horrific abuse took place in the Alabama prison system, and has been cataloged in a landmark investigation. Many of them men who spoke to the paper did so anonymously via letters or phone calls paid for the paper, fearing they would face reprisals if named.
Another man called Jacob told of his terror at arriving at Alabama’s Elmore Correctional Facility.

Jacob, who was recently released from prison said: ‘A guard looks right at me and says, “You’re going to be somebody’s boy in here,” like their girlfriend or property, and laughed…

‘A couple of guys took me under their wing, and I moved over to be by them.

‘Slowly but surely, little things happened: They try to come on to you, offer you things.

‘But I wasn’t trying to fall for that. One man asked me to perform oral sex on him. He got really graphic, he told me he was safe, he was clean.

‘He told me I could do it one time, and he’d leave me alone, or he could beat me up and take it every day.’ 😂👍

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
F658CFE8-4EE9-438C-865C-4B2452864EC0.gif

GhostDragon

Rookie
A prisoner was sodomized with a broomstick by other inmates who then poured boiling water down his anus.

Another was made to walk on all fours like a dog on a leash, with a third man gang-raped by inmates while another frightened prisoner lay in bed and listened.

The horrific abuse took place in the Alabama prison system, and has been cataloged in a landmark investigation. Many of them men who spoke to the paper did so anonymously via letters or phone calls paid for the paper, fearing they would face reprisals if named.
Another man called Jacob told of his terror at arriving at Alabama’s Elmore Correctional Facility.

Jacob, who was recently released from prison said: ‘A guard looks right at me and says, “You’re going to be somebody’s boy in here,” like their girlfriend or property, and laughed…

‘Slowly but surely, little things happened: They try to come on to you, offer you things.

‘But I wasn’t trying to fall for that. One man asked me to perform oral sex on him. He got really graphic, he told me he was safe, he was clean.

‘He told me I could do it one time, and he’d leave me alone, or he could beat me up and take it every day.’ 😂👍
Lift a lot of weights ... GET STRONG OR GET FUCKED 😆😆😆😆

Opiatenthusiast

The Midwestern Trendkill
It's all about how you conduct yourself in prison(s), and anywhere else for that matter, that will determine how others treat/perceive you.. Obviously if you're in prison for rape, molestation, death of a child, etc, you're a piece of shit anyhow and will be dealt with as such by inmates..
"You reap what you sow"
~5

hoze123

its boring , entertain me

This is common knowledge

hcoop111

Such is life
Nah just thought it was worth a smirk ..having a laugh instead of focusing on stupid war crap 🙂 it’s not healthy to fixate on that stuff 24/7

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator

Pix or it didn't happen...

Gorishjojo

Well Known Member
Kind left on a cliff hanger there? Did he do it? Did he not? And how did they get a broom handle, boiling water, the topper was the leash no need for that anywhere in prison…

Back