Funny I Couldn't Find My Lighter Today (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Stuff we used to do when we were teenagers. My best mate lived in a caravan outside his Mum's place - (Lol she never let him in the house cos she kicked him out ....to the back yard) :lulz: the love was strong . .. we used to conduct so many experiments in that darn caravan I am amazed I am alive to talk about it . One night we duct taped a whole lot of cardboard rolls (the ones that fabric is rolled on) and made a pipeline from the caravan to under his Mum's door and used a leaf blower to blow Bong smoke through the pipeline to his mum as she slept. ......aaaah good times . I miss being young. I remember when we checked on her at around 6am she was talking to her own smoke alarm :4thelulz:

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
.... That fucking shit will fucking kill you by turning your fucking brains into liquid gay shit...

... Don't do Rap...

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
Stuff we used to do when we were teenagers. My best mate lived in a caravan outside his Mum's place - (Lol she never let him in the house cos she kicked him out ....to the back yard) :lulz: the love was strong . .. we used to conduct so many experiments in that darn caravan I am amazed I am alive to talk about it . One night we duct taped a whole lot of cardboard rolls (the ones that fabric is rolled on) and made a pipeline from the caravan to under his Mum's door and used a leaf blower to blow Bong smoke through the pipeline to his mum as she slept. ......aaaah good times . I miss being young. I remember when we checked on her at around 6am she was talking to her own smoke alarm :4thelulz:
1713014821683.gif

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
If you've only one lighter and can't find it and you're a smoker, then that's a fail of epic proportions and you deserve to go without.

Back