bizarre 'I don't need a license to drive a car' (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Officer Banks needs to follow through on his MANY threats to remove the daft bint from the vehicle. I assume she would be flailing all over shouting ā€œrapeā€ and ā€œI canā€™t breathā€ with the grand finale, ā€œheā€™s George Floyding meā€. šŸ˜‚

rocco54

Broken Hearts Are for Assholes...
LukeCrywalkerMain_01_00480-1000x563 (1).jpg

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Officer Banks needs to follow through on his MANY threats to remove the daft bint from the vehicle. I assume she would be flailing all over shouting ā€œrapeā€ and ā€œI canā€™t breathā€ with the grand finale, ā€œheā€™s George Floyding meā€. šŸ˜‚
These fucking sovereign morons are here too and they get shut down quickly šŸ‘

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I've seen one or two "YouTubers" who know and understand law extremely well and successfully make their own videos where they challenge police, BUT, there aren't many that can do it well and a million DUMMIES seemed to have jumped on that Bandwagon in recent times trying to do the same and FAIL miserably. Personally I love seeing rogue bully cops get dressed down and corrected by smart people .... but this shit isn't how it's done.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Judge be like "Listen here Linda"
Idk what world she lives on, but she is one delusional bitch that needs a cunt punt.

Like a Deer caught in head lights

hedgerow

simpelton
she must think it's the debate team in school...hopefully she was pulled out and arrested to lessen her inflated ego

Back