Warning:Children I feel sorry for my parents (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

girl101

Forum Veteran

Jesus Christ I feel sorry for my parents and for any else who had to watch this shit.. Worse educational video I have ever seen. It is so bad I could not stop laughing.

Mary look like she is 35 playing a repressed teenager. Kissed a guy. And cry her eyes out to mom who tells her to hold off and be repressed

And friend who got knocked is a real pill. And the father looks he wants to kill himself for knocking up the wife. He knows he ruined his life. And won't become a lawyer after all

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Honestly I think this rather beautifully portrays a caring family dynamic and emphasizes the mother as someone approachable and understanding. The slower, more old-fashioned approach to romance in the movie resonates profoundly. 'If you just slow down, judgement has a better chance to take hold' are genuinely wise words. It's amazing how often initial impressions of someone being lovely can drastically change after a few days, weeks, or months, leading to a sense of disappointment and even seeing them as despicable. Sadly, for some, this realization comes too late, because they shagged them on the first date, and are already pregnant by the time they realize they have fucked up.

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
😸👍

Attachments

• d4005cdf-a3a9-46ca-8785-e01ac4aed053_text.gif
    d4005cdf-a3a9-46ca-8785-e01ac4aed053_text.gif
    748.2 KB · Views: 31

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Honestly I think this rather beautifully portrays a caring family dynamic and emphasizes the mother as someone approachable and understanding. The slower, more old-fashioned approach to romance in the movie resonates profoundly. 'If you just slow down, judgement has a better chance to take hold' are genuinely wise words. It's amazing how often initial impressions of someone being lovely can drastically change after a few days, weeks, or months, leading to a sense of disappointment and even seeing them as despicable. Sadly, for some, this realization comes too late, because they shagged them on the first date, and are already pregnant by the time they realize they have fucked up.
The modern version of this is the 'be cautious before you get the bottom and top trans surgery' if it is not already illegal to say that...

Back