Serious I have never heard of this? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
We have that too; in case you deny the work they offer you in prison, you have to pay a certain fee per day (Haftkosten).
It's rare though; normally you are happy if there's something meaningful to do, more or less. I know of no one who ever refused to take an acceptable job there.
Work is mandatory anyway, but some jails have not enough to do for everyone. Of course, these don't have to pay.
I finished school and an apprenticeship as a fine mechanic during my time in a youth box. '79 - '84
Wasn't bad at all.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
I've heard of it at the federal prison system level & half-way house programs at the state & county levels.

I finished school and an apprenticeship as a fine mechanic during my time in a youth box. '79 - '84
Wasn't bad at all.
They have similar here too but, not all youth offenders do well or stick with it.

received_442447528348043.gif

Last edited:

McM

ARSELING
They have similar here too but, not all youth offenders do well or stick with it.
Yep, of course. :)
I remember after you got convicted, we went through a month-long selection process; IQ test, education and psychological evaluation, what's wanted and realizable, etc.
If all went well, you got the chance to do your time in a more progressive environment and not so restricted institution. Meanwhile, you can make your Abitur (13th class) in the school I've been. That wasn't possible back then.
Who doesn't fit or want goes into the 'regular houses'. Still ok and civilized.

Last edited:

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Florida should lock her up until she pays the $127,000.

Lol, how many criminals are even sentenced to pay restitution at all in Florida? Or better yet, will ever be able to when their tally is very high? Also, if they have children they are liable for monetarily, that takes precedence over restitution I believe & most can't even afford their child support & then they make even more babies.

Reactions: McM

mrln

silent ghost
Florida should lock her up until she pays the $127,000.
That makes as much sense as locking someone up for delinquent child support payments. i know someone who was locked up for always being in a rears, but kept paying. because he wasnt current,he got locked up. how are you going to ever catch up on anything,if you get locked up?

florida and other states should let this be known AT THE TIME OF SENTENCING. and its mandatory to get a job ant they garnish some of the pay. as well as garnishing your pay from a check when you get out. but the debt shouldnt hinder one from bettering themselves. thats just stu-fuckin-pidity on those fucktards who make them rules up!

because as it is,if you get locked up,your spouse or baby mama can sue the state for child support. then when you get out and get a job,the state then garnishes your wages till your all paid up.

Smokey_Felton

Victor of Hades
That makes as much sense as locking someone up for delinquent child support payments. i know someone who was locked up for always being in a rears, but kept paying. because he wasnt current,he got locked up. how are you going to ever catch up on anything,if you get locked up?

florida and other states should let this be known AT THE TIME OF SENTENCING. and its mandatory to get a job ant they garnish some of the pay. as well as garnishing your pay from a check when you get out. but the debt shouldnt hinder one from bettering themselves. thats just stu-fuckin-pidity on those fucktards who make them rules up!

because as it is,if you get locked up,your spouse or baby mama can sue the state for child support. then when you get out and get a job,the state then garnishes your wages till your all paid up.
It was a joke genius, I can't believe that you wasted so many bytes responding to it.

EPIC FAIL

Lol, how many criminals are even sentenced to pay restitution at all in Florida? Or better yet, will ever be able to when their tally is very high? Also, if they have children they are liable for monetarily, that takes precedence over restitution I believe & most can't even afford their child support & then they make even more babies.
In those circumstances Florida law calls for the imprisonment of the minor children as well.

Last edited:

mrln

silent ghost
It was a joke genius, I can't believe that you wasted so many bytes responding to it.

EPIC FAIL

In those circumstances Florida law calls for the imprisonment of the minor children as well.
i guess i missed the "lol" at the end of your rant

Back