Serious I have never heard of this? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
I don't like the idea of the state double dipping, but I really REALLY don't like that cunt and don't care if her debt is a burden to her.

Typical criminal, everything is someone else's fault. Her boyfriend was a bad influence, she pawned things that "were stolen" (passive voice obscuring who did the stealing and distracting from the fact that she at the very least knowingly pawned stolen goods), the director of the halfway house kicked her out (no mention of why, when no doubt it was for cause).

And this claim that she works 12 hour shifts? All medical related staff l've ever known who do this work a 3 day week or switch off 3-day/4-day. She's trying to look super hard-working beyond what she really does.

Smokey_Felton

Victor of Hades
you have no presence, exalted one, and you're more like a pebble stuck under my shoe

watching my every move...ok stalker
Everyone in this forum feels my presence and yearns for my presence. You on the other hand Brother, are about to see what happens when you cross the Hulkamaniacs.

Smokey_Felton

Victor of Hades
I lied, my mother pasted away 8/17/2023, which happens to be recent, but not so close that it would pull on one's heart strings. Why do you give a shit punk?

now i know you're an imbecile...didn't you recently say your mother died?

"My mother pasted away two and a half weeks ago"
ps-what's pasted away?
You realize that everyone knows you're,

mrln, bitch

you're an imbecile who makes terrible jokes
You're a terrible joke maker that most believe to be inbecilious. Well, joke maker not so much.

Last edited:

hedgerow

simpelton
I lied, my mother pasted away 8/17/2023, which happens to be recent, but not so close that it would pull on one's heart strings. Why do you give a shit punk?

You realize that everyone knows you're,

mrln, bitch

You're a terrible joke maker that most believe to be inbecilious. Well, joke maker not so much.
you said two and a half weeks ago, so that would be in March of 2024, liar
ps--you're still a retard

Back