Guns I just love to watch them die (1 Viewer)

Guns

Users who are viewing this thread

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
Yeah hating the dirty nigger scum too.
I’m only mean racist towards blacks other than that it’s just funny racist shit. Blacks and Muslims are the only things we truly need to eradicate from earth. Muslims are inbred cavemen who marry their cousins and blacks are just shit you don’t need to know the history to know that.

Skull81

卐 People Hater 卐
I’m only mean racist towards blacks other than that it’s just funny racist shit. Blacks and Muslims are the only things we truly need to eradicate from earth. Muslims are inbred cavemen who marry their cousins and blacks are just shit you don’t need to know the history to know that.
I think it looks the same all over the world, there are niggers standing in corners selling poisonous cocaine and weed, but you really don't have to know history to notice that.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Spicks need to go too. They come over to this country illegally, then get everything handed to them on a sliver platter. Meanwhile legal Americans are starving or dying of illness because they can't afford health insurance, but the wetbacks get all that and more for free

Brownpickles

Well Known Member
If she was dating the monkey should have shot her too. Being a stupid fucking mud shark. All knuckle draggers act just that way all the time. Shouldn't associate with ever. Leave them to kill each other. It's the skill they are great at

Back