I was to be the first person to connect the sentinelese people tribe. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
This idiot screams previous banned member to me 🤷‍♂️ I'm thinking this was another account set up by Clunge and since his other one was banned he's resurrected this account, I bet a password reset was requested on this account very recently...

Also the cat in the avatar picture looks very similar to the one Clunge had

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Sentinelese - Wikipedia should I hang out with them & learn their language & culture. If I’m first person to connect with sentinelese people I will become very famous & I will help understand their culture & I can hang out with them
Their gonna "EAT YOUR ASS" Try to get that Recorded for Us! I've always been interested in Reverse Human Development!!!
Lmao,🤣...SP

DokraOwl

Hooter
Sentinelese - Wikipedia should I hang out with them & learn their language & culture. If I’m first person to connect with sentinelese people I will become very famous & I will help understand their culture & I can hang out with them
You should get to know the Koteka People of the western highlands of Papua New Guinea. Their economy revolves around growing gourds. This is their president, Butu Butootie chosen on account of the length of his gourd
29137601520_af10486c0c_b.jpg

Back