disaster Idiot Ends Up Drowning Friend Horse Playing (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

RedneckEmoBen

This user was banned
It's like me reviewing the new Drake album, most of it is forgettable hogwash, one track after the next, and it's pinning me down underwater while I hold my breath and wait for the one or two deep cuts that I actually like. By the time, that deep cut arrives towards the end of the album, I'm already dead.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
It's like me reviewing the new Drake album, most of it is forgettable hogwash, one track after the next, and it's pinning me down underwater while I hold my breath and wait for the one or two deep cuts that I actually like. By the time, that deep cut arrives towards the end of the album, I'm already dead.

Thank you for being quick on the ban with this one.

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
The camera, wired directly to Beijing, caught that. They both just lowered their social credit score, although one guy doesn't care anymore.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
The pair of them couldn't swim so shouldn't have been in the pond. Also his so called mate must be thick as two short planks. He could have got in the boat to help or put the life jacket on and went out to help. Un fuckin believeable.

Splish spalsh and i'm taking a bath

Zuklo

NewbieX
they must be really fucking stupid and the guy that didn't drown is a fucking loser, i hope he gets at least 20 years in shithole prison
You've never tipped someone's "floatie" over or pushed someone into water? If so, you can't really talk on anything. Thats all he did, he was retarded to understand what was goin on and to capsize a very weak swimmers "floatie". But he didn't bring him to the middle of that body of water and push him under and take the "floatie" away. Why are you so angry about this clip?

Doddyk

Fresh Meat
You've never tipped someone's "floatie" over or pushed someone into water? If so, you can't really talk on anything. Thats all he did, he was retarded to understand what was goin on and to capsize a very weak swimmers "floatie". But he didn't bring him to the middle of that body of water and push him under and take the "floatie" away. Why are you so angry about this clip?
it was by all means possible to save him, instead of just watching, the dude was so close to him, it looks like 1 or 2 meters, idk man, he could have used that boat? or just jumping and try to drag him? why even go there if you can't swim ffs. am not angy at the clip am just saying he could have saved him, many deaths in this world are mistakes made by idiots or unlucky people..

Zuklo

NewbieX
it was by all means possible to save him, instead of just watching, the dude was so close to him, it looks like 1 or 2 meters, idk man, he could have used that boat? or just jumping and try to drag him? why even go there if you can't swim ffs. am not angy at the clip am just saying he could have saved him, many deaths in this world are mistakes made by idiots or unlucky people..
Yeah I can agree with this

Back