accident ~Idiots On Bikes~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
There is a reason why motorcycles have footrests but I can't quite remember what that reason is...........
You control the bike with your legs too, plus it helps the Center of gravity, but planking the bike is better for streamlining although your fucked in a tank slapper

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
You control the bike with your legs too, plus it helps the Center of gravity, but planking the bike is better for streamlining although your fucked in a tank slapper

They are for warning you that you are leaning too far. They shoot sparks to alert you.
Lol at you guys, you are so far of the mark here! Footrests on motorcycles are so that you can stand up and drop a beer fart right in your wife/girlfriends face as a token of your love and respect for her..... well that's what I said to my wife right before she punched me in the kidney.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Lol at you guys, you are so far of the mark here! Footrests on motorcycles are so that you can stand up and drop a beer fart right in your wife/girlfriends face as a token of your love and respect for her..... well that's what I said to my wife right before she punched me in the kidney.
You have a kitchen on your bike?

Back