If they want you, the law means nothing (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
Is it just me? or this bogus bullshit didn't seem to happen before Covid. It's as if they got a taste of tyrannical power and ran with it.
covid was the end of life as we once knew it.
wait till 2025! theyre saying theres a more deadly virus going to be released. that i believe will be the final nail!

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
covid was the end of life as we once knew it.
wait till 2025! theyre saying theres a more deadly virus going to be released. that i believe will be the final nail!
It will be the end of Governments as we now know it, because people aren't going to put up with their shit a second time around. Civil war is almost inevitable.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
You guys are so fucking dumb. They are called minors for a reason. Is it ok for the dad to tattoo all over the kid’s face too because everyone is ok with it? Stfu with you whiny “abuse of power” keyboard warriors. Don’t do stupid shit, you won’t be arrested.
Fucktard... use your brain, people are forcing gender reassignments on kids, pushing gay agendas in schools, teaching gay sex acts, sexualizing drag queen story hour, putting books in school with queer visual sexual content. At any age girls could go to the mall and have just about anything pierced. Plenty of my friends did this to each other.

At no time did four cops show up to the house push their way in and put in cuffs, anyone.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
That is all peachy who called the cops? But if you watch the video the kid state he wanted his ear pierced. This is not a kick-in-the-door, arrest-the-father issue. This is a simple case that would have been easily resolved. As we watch tons of videos in other places where the police do nothing at all agians looting, theft, street violence but more than eager to arrest a man in his home over a misunderstanding.
Slow shift perhaps? They probably looked at what their screen list showed & decided meh... let's take that one & the school resource officer was the one to put the initial report & requests in.

Probable cause was met, no knock warrants are an actual thing but, in this instance they wouldn't need it due to the fact child endangerment trumps the need for a warrant because the adult refused authorities entry & allowance to speak & check on the welfare of the minor.

Point & score 1 for AK.

Fucktard... use your brain, people are forcing gender reassignments on kids, pushing gay agendas in schools, teaching gay sex acts, sexualizing drag queen story hour, putting books in school with queer visual sexual content. At any age girls could go to the mall and have just about anything pierced. Plenty of my friends did this to each other.

At no time did four cops show up to the house push their way in and put in cuffs, anyone.
😂 umm, do you enjoy watching your GFs "pierce" each other? 🤭

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Slow shift perhaps? They probably looked at what their screen list showed & decided meh... let's take that one & the school resource officer was the one to put the initial report & requests in.

Probable cause was met, no knock warrants are an actual thing but, in this instance they wouldn't need it due to the fact child endangerment trumps the need for a warrant because the adult refused authorities entry & allowance to speak & check on the welfare of the minor.

Point & score 1 for AK.

😂 umm, do you enjoy watching your GFs "pierce" each other? 🤭
funny enough, girls are crazy and ya I have seen the use a needle and a potato to do piercings. But not the kind you are thinking.

mrln

silent ghost
It will be the end of Governments as we now know it, because people aren't going to put up with their shit a second time around. Civil war is almost inevitable.
covid was one of the last financial social experiment. as it is,as we communicate,the feds are rolling out a new way to control us. Fed Now. its going to take place of all pay apps. while you are purchasing something from amazon,the money from your account bypasses them (or anyone else for that matter) and goes straight to the federal "programme." which is another step to their other agenda,being digital and going into a cashless society. soon they will control your money. see what you spend and on what. have the ability to freeze your account and even seize monies. also can have the power to take your money if you like it or not.
this is what im understanding.
covid was just to see how the people would react,when it came to the financial aspect.

i would like to think there would be a civil war against these tyranists. but itll never happen. people are too scared.

Pachinko

3rd World Country Reviewer
You guys are so fucking dumb. They are called minors for a reason. Is it ok for the dad to tattoo all over the kid’s face too because everyone is ok with it? Stfu with you whiny “abuse of power” keyboard warriors. Don’t do stupid shit, you won’t be arrested.
A father forcibly tattooing a tear drop or a spiders web, swastika, or black sun to stand in solidarity with the krane men on a minor 14-15 is different from Tattooing some dope japan shit or a left ear piercing.

So we all watch a ton of content on the internet and Yes I know there millions of Police interactions with the public. However, this guy gets arrested for ear piercing. Not only do the Cops creep the house and park around the corner.
Simply this is an abuse of power and now that they have him there is nothing he can do but HOPE the law represents him or a lawyer is at the jail in hours to unfuck this.

If they wanted their son to be a woman that would ve perfectly okay!

Back