If they want you, the law means nothing (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Punisher_1

This user was banned
So we all watch a ton of content on the internet and Yes I know there millions of Police interactions with the public. However, this guy gets arrested for ear piercing. Not only do the Cops creep the house and park around the corner.
Simply this is an abuse of power and now that they have him there is nothing he can do but HOPE the law represents him or a lawyer is at the jail in hours to unfuck this.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
Wait a minute....is ilegal piercing the ear of a child but castration or giving hormones is ok...something is missing here.
shock-lies.gif

Spike1089

Lurker
We need to start shooting. If they start thinking there may be repercussions for their tyrannical actions maybe they'll start thinking twice.im done with these pigs.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
"Drunk" & "Choke hold" are keywords.

View attachment 677843

That is all peachy who called the cops? But if you watch the video the kid state he wanted his ear pierced. This is not a kick-in-the-door, arrest-the-father issue. This is a simple case that would have been easily resolved. As we watch tons of videos in other places where the police do nothing at all agians looting, theft, street violence but more than eager to arrest a man in his home over a misunderstanding.

Deadbeat1000

Forsaken
Im not impressed by your twitter shit. You should answer the questions on my board before you post more threads i think.

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
"Drunk" & "Choke hold" are keywords.

View attachment 677843
That is all peachy who called the cops? But if you watch the video the kid state he wanted his ear pierced. This is not a kick-in-the-door, arrest-the-father issue. This is a simple case that would have been easily resolved. As we watch tons of videos in other places where the police do nothing at all agians looting, theft, street violence but more than eager to arrest a man in his home over a misunderstanding.
You bring up a good point about how the kid said it was ok (in the video) but, unfortunately, the majority of time the abused protect the abuser from the police. It’s a sad compatibility the abusers/abused have. I’ll never forget a video i saw (probably in goregrish) where a Good Samaritan interrupts a boyfriend beating his girlfriend, and then the boyfriend and girlfriend start assaulting the guy that came to intervene! It’s crazy.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
OK my best guess is the son was showing off to his mates with a bullshit story about how badass he is and how he wasn't bothered about having a piercing dramatically jabbed into him (insert bullshit story here to friends about your crazy dad for added sensational story vibes) .. an eavesdropping teacher overhears this bullshit story being told, and being a simple minded Libtard jumping to conclusions welfare hero, ran straight to the police with an unsubstantiated hearsay baseless theory about one of their students.
Take a look at the neighborhood in that video and try telling me it looks like a dangerous street full of crack houses and degenerates abusing their kids. Pfffff . Most likely that son has a mouth on him at school and it's previously unsettled the teacher at some time or another and teachers like that just can't handle assertive students who challenge their ideas.
The TEACHER FAILED to establish a proper understanding of what happened and if the kid was telling an exaggerated story.. nope, just jumped to a conclusion. Teachers like that are so fucking damaging and dangerous in these situations. Parents have lost custody of their kids from shit like this and being falsely reported to CPS etc.
Fuck that teacher!

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
So we all watch a ton of content on the internet and Yes I know there millions of Police interactions with the public. However, this guy gets arrested for ear piercing. Not only do the Cops creep the house and park around the corner.
Simply this is an abuse of power and now that they have him there is nothing he can do but HOPE the law represents him or a lawyer is at the jail in hours to unfuck this.

the view was amazing

tfoolery

Fresh Meat
You guys are so fucking dumb. They are called minors for a reason. Is it ok for the dad to tattoo all over the kid’s face too because everyone is ok with it? Stfu with you whiny “abuse of power” keyboard warriors. Don’t do stupid shit, you won’t be arrested.

Back