bizarre I'm a Fucking Woman (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
"In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality was tacitly denied by their philosophy." - 1984 - George Orwell

MuddyHands

Panty sniffer
Think I'm gonna declare myself "gender-fluid" too, I will be a woman whenever it can be advantageous to me. Oh wait, they already do this :cartman:

BrianT78

Lurker
It's dad must be proud probably don't have one this is what happens when some yoyo decides not to have a abortion the kid don't have a Dad in its life and ends up like this fucking wack job #needmoreabortions

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Even if you were a person with fair intentions , how the fuck are you supposed to know if someone is identifying as a woman if they literally aren't even making any attempt to appear like one? That dude looked kinda queer but certainly not like a woman - he needs to fuck off with that shit, go home and put one of your grandma's dresses on then come back at me.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
"In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality was tacitly denied by their philosophy." - 1984 - George Orwell
View attachment 672881
Is he/she sure? I think he/she makes a slightly less gruesome man.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
This is not a trans person its a big old ginger bollocks man with a mental illness. It angers me people like this state they are women, yet make no effort to pass at all... gtfo of my toilet homo.

nostrils

Forum Veteran
View attachment 672881
You can’t take the man out of the tran. Look at how he immediately went into beast mode.

Clam

Forum Veteran
View attachment 672881
Nothing but a Tranny Bitch !!

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
Lol. What a fucking clown. I understand that the suicide rate with these frankenfucks is very high, but I think it could be a little higher...

DrGoodEvil

Well Known Member
View attachment 672881
Muaaaahahahahaaa

Deadguy01

Rookie
View attachment 672881
He looks more like an Eat'in woman. Mom would be proud how her boy turned out...

Back