I'm Shot...elp me... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Leftists Dems will call this a mass shooting and use it for an statistic for gun control.
Really most of the niggs in this country commit gun crimes.
If these faggot dems were serious about gun crime they would flood the hood with police and military arrest the criminals confiscate guns from them and call it a day

NoConvexity

l e v e l
Leftists Dems will call this a mass shooting and use it for an statistic for gun control.
Really most of the niggs in this country commit gun crimes.
If these faggot dems were serious about gun crime they would flood the hood with police and military arrest the criminals confiscate guns from them and call it a day
The ones saying we need gun control are the ones pumping the guns into the streets

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
the only good reason to own an electric car and recharge it in your garage
Another good reason to own one would be to hitch a trailer up for carrying a big ass diesel generator and make green heads explode when you pull into the local charging station and fire it up to charge your batteries while needlessly hogging a charging bay.

Nickyminaj

Rookie
She have a chances to run away 😂 but something fall from her hand is more important than her life. Maybe it a dieldos

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Yes! Whenever i visit my local gas station, there's sometimes several electrics charging on the side. I fill up in all of five minutes, and when leaving always lower my window and say "5 minutes in and out, how long will you be here? Bye-bye!" I know i shouldn't, but the child in me sometimes sneaks out haha.

View attachment 685058
^ this should be standard with any battery car
The generator needs to be much larger running rich and dirty.

dafuq

Rookie
Back Story :::
OAKLAND, Calif. - The gunman accused of killing an 18-year-old and shooting four others during a music video production at a gas station in East Oakland was arrested.
Brian Cruz was arrested on suspicion of murder for the Jan. 23 fatal shooting of Mario Navarro at a Valero gas station in the 5900 block of MacArthur Boulevard, according to Oakland police.
Four other people were struck by gunfire, but they survived their injuries, police said.
At a news conference held the day after the shooting, acting Police Chief Darren Allison said the incident was "targeted" and possibly gang-related. Allison said investigators believe there were multiple shooters.

View attachment 684660What dey do...I'm shot ... Lp me hep me alp me... Oaktown

What is the Backstory about this ?
See post below
Oakland, CA. McArthur Blvd and International Blvd. Valero gas station.

OAKLAND, Calif. - The gunman accused of killing an 18-year-old and shooting four others during a music video production at a gas station in East Oakland was arrested.

Brian Cruz was arrested on suspicion of murder for the Jan. 23 fatal shooting of Mario Navarro at a Valero gas station in the 5900 block of MacArthur Boulevard, according to Oakland police.
Four other people were struck by gunfire, but they survived their injuries, police said.
At a news conference held the day after the shooting, acting Police Chief Darren Allison said the incident was "targeted" and possibly gang-related. Allison said investigators believe there were multiple shooters.

What dey do...I'm shot ... Lp me hep me alp me... Oaktown

Back