War Image released of cruise missile strike on Russian Sub (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
Refined likely damage assessment: this is an ex-submarine

New photos of #Russian navy submarine hit by #Ukrainian cruise missiles in Sevastopol show damage is even worse than previous noted. Photos appear credible. Pressure hull has massive breaches
20230918_175206-jpg.708435

Attachments

• 20230918_175206.jpg
    20230918_175206.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 9,408

Bostonjohn

Rookie
i sure hope this shit doesn't escalate and start to actually affect my life

remember my father talking about how his father (my grandfather) had to sell the car during ww2 because he couldn't get tires or fuel
That's crazy. It's really, really important to learn basic survival skills. If something was to ever happen I'm taking a tarp, some rope, and my fishing gear and going on a rather long camping trip. It's a scary thought, but not completely out of reality.

sewersluts66

Gorephic
That's crazy. It's really, really important to learn basic survival skills. If something was to ever happen I'm taking a tarp, some rope, and my fishing gear and going on a rather long camping trip. It's a scary thought, but not completely out of reality.
I agree, I moved in the middle of nowhere and my house is on solar panels and we’ll water, I have a lot of rice, beans, a garden, chickens, ducks, geese etc. i have a stocked pond and live beside a creek as well. I’m getting prepared just in case. Btw love the blood for blood avi

rovex

Rookie
When you keep reading of missiles breaking through air defence systems, is it any wonder why nuclear war is a terrifying thought ? These countries know they couldn't stop every hypersonic nuclear rocket based on current air defense technology.

TOOSEE

Forum Veteran
You wont get to fish or camp because 34 million other will be on that same track.

beachdays76

Hate the left with my guts
I agree, I moved in the middle of nowhere and my house is on solar panels and we’ll water, I have a lot of rice, beans, a garden, chickens, ducks, geese etc. i have a stocked pond and live beside a creek as well. I’m getting prepared just in case. Btw love the blood for blood avi
I suppose you are well armed too because if shits hit the fan, isolated tidy ranches like yours will be in high demand. If not, do it.

Back