Serious Imagine living in Iceland (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thats fking mental - chill mother nature - or ill call greta...

the first vid - i always thought an african country was the asshole of the world - look at me now - wrong!

That's weird. How many volcanos are there about to blow..??

This one looks like COULD be a different one. This is the ONLY video on the news i just saw.
16998031658746637510637990615664.jpg

maybe this active volcano stuff will keep these Icelandic people busy for a change they live such a relaxing lifestyle and have time to open the worlds only penis museum, with specimens from all over the animal kingdom, including whales and humans. Okay it was a documentary so look it up if u donā€™t believe it. These people need stuff to do. Divert the volcano from the homes ok. GL

I've been up Etna and Vesuvius, but I'd love to see something like in the video from a helicopter.
My mother grew up by Mt. Etna in Vittoria, Sicilia. It's a beautiful sight. I mean I've never been there but she's showed me black and white photos of her old street on Garibaldi and you could see it in the background. Plus of course I've googled it for a better look after, haha. You're definitely lucky to see it in person though...

i think id live there. sure.
no one fucks with them and they seem like a quiet type of country. no bullshit like here in the u.s.!

• Agree
Reactions: McM
Back