Incestuous' dad and daughter arrested after dead babies found in Poland house of horrors (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Looks like shit on her face to me :blegh: Vile, disgusting people, dad probably had her brainwashed
Blame on the man. Typical women shit...but yet you visit this website to get you're rocks off and yet you judge them (people) for sum shit that U can't say you wouldn't have done...

View attachment 708804
Poor girl sounds like she doesn't know what normal is, hopefully the jury has common sense.
Incest? I can relate to that.

The decomposing remains of three newborn babies were discovered by the police in northern Poland. They were initially following up on reports of an incestuous relationship between a father and his daughter.
Police arrested Piotr Gierasik, 54, and his 20-year-old daughter, Paulina, last Friday following the grisly discovery that has rocked the quiet village of Czerniki.
The remains were found wrapped in plastic bags in shallow graves dug at the basement of Gierasikā€™s home, according to media reports.

Gierasik was charged with three counts of murder, while Paulina was held for the murder of two of the three babies.

Both were also charged with incest.

The third baby was from another of Gierasikā€™s daughters, who managed to flee from his home, prosecutors said.

They said they suspect Gierasik might have himself murdered the third baby.

Police ran into what has been described as Gierasikā€™s ā€œhouse of horrorsā€ after Paulinaā€™s co-workers at a cake shop in the neighbouring village of Stara Kiszewa suspected she was pregnant after she started wearing loose clothes. She also took three weeks off work and came back thinner, weaker and constantly tired.
ā€œWhen we asked about the child, she feigned surprise and denied it,ā€ one of her colleagues told the Super Express newspaper.
A neighbour told Fakt newspaper that Gierasik and Paulina ā€œlived like a coupleā€.
ā€œShe called him Piotr, by his first name. They walked around hand in hand,ā€ the neighbour said, adding that Gierasik shaved Paulinaā€™s head a few months earlier ā€œso that other boys wouldnā€™t look at herā€.
ā€œShe looked up to him as if he were God,ā€ the neighbour said.

One of Paulinaā€™s co-workers was reported to have alerted social services after seeing a disturbing text message the 20-year-old sent to her father.
The Daily Mail reported that Gierasik and Paulina had probably been in an incestuous relationship for about four years.
Gierasik and his family moved to Czerniki 15 years ago. He was left to raise his children after his wife died.
One neighbour said Gierasik ā€œmade a good impressionā€.
ā€œThere was no sign of him drinking. He took the kids for walks or to the forest to pick mushrooms, just ordinary people. Who would have thought that such abominations existed in their home,ā€ he said.

They were happy before the busy bodies got involved. Why must "society" force its Victorian ways upon people?

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
She partook in the Polish version of 2 girls 1 cup:

1 Father 1 Daughter 1 cup
But why don't they explain that in the mainstream news? That is why I hate mainstream news. They're such sissies.

Jesuz.....kill them both!

Da fuq is up with her face?
View attachment 708764
I bet the dad was that bloated wannabe polak rob reiner

View attachment 708768
So tired of seeing obese, fat fucks. Obesity is vile in and of itself

xoxocuddle

ā‹†ļ½”ļ¾Ÿā˜ļøŽļ½”ā‹†ļ½” ļ¾Ÿā˜¾ ļ¾Ÿļ½”ā‹†
if iā€™d let my father knock me up he better be hotā€¦haha i mean did that i say that out loud? :oops:

Vallrain

Rookie
This sounds like when you are chatting to an ai bot and it breaks due to prompting.

Me: I say "hello" to my baby girl and ask her "so you want another jujitsu lesson?"

She respons: "fuck me dady, yes shit on my face while I wrap my kids in glad wrap" she wraps her kids in glad wrap sending shivers down your spine as you fill her womb "ah yeah, 3rd baby on the way daddy, I want you to kill it this time" she says in a sour tone rubbing the shit in like sun screen.

Back