Indiana man hospitalized with an adult chicken in his bum hole (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Careful sir, we just have to take your cock out

Link here Indiana Egg Farmer Transported to Hospital With a Live Adult Chicken Stuck in His Rectal Cavity - Atlanta News Media

1647008655380.png

roshy

Absolute cunt when not fed.
Dreadful. He has no need of ever waking up again, unless his fame spreads far and wide and he can come to in a prison with a colostomy bag out of the deal.

‘paramedics were called to answer a medical emergency concerning a serious accident involving a farm animal, something rather frequent in this rural area.’ - sounds like this is the norm....

I need a detailed drawings or pictures- I can’t get me head around this..... he put chicken feet up his bum hole? Live chicken feet...?

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
Dayum! Are they sure it was only one chicken? Don't get me wrong, I do feel sorry for the chicken (see extract from article below) but the fat pervert absolutely had room for a few more.

According to Dr. Aurelius Thomas who extracted the bird after an extremely delicate 7-hour surgical intervention, both the man and the animal would have died if they had waited longer.

“The bird was dying of suffocation when it got here. It had already badly lacerated the patient’s bowels in a desperate attempt to get out and was still gashing at it like crazy.”

Back