Indiana man hospitalized with an adult chicken in his bum hole (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
how the fuck is this even possible I can't imagine how determined you have to be to accomplish this
It's not its a piss take, the article is posted by sites known for satire
People WANT to believe things but, with that said I read a book about 30 years ago called the Janus Report on Sexual Behavior, kind of like an updated Kinsey sort of deal and it totally said people in rural farm areas did indeed do weird sexual shit with farm animals to include chickens. 🤮 What's worse is they don't even think it's necessary abnormal because it's so prevalent ffs.
I totally believe someone somewhere has tried this sort of thing.
Now I can never eat chicken again. 😒

I've seen what @Dolly is referring to unfortunately (I think in an eFukt edit) but, you're right, it was not a full size basketball. It was maybe 8 inches in diameter.

@Rick James Aincha got no basketball videos up a chick's wazzu?
Aye that may be true but this article is clearly satire 🤦‍♂️I can't believe people still fall for these kinds of articles in 2022 🤣🤷‍♂️

Picasox

Fresh Meat
A fart out of his huge ass would cause the vacuum affect of an atomic bomb and suck that chicken right up!
Question is what was he doing with hi pants down in the chicken coup?

wiggins

Forum Veteran
‘paramedics were called to answer a medical emergency concerning a serious accident involving a farm animal, something rather frequent in this rural area.’ - sounds like this is the norm....

I need a detailed drawings or pictures- I can’t get me head around this..... he put chicken feet up his bum hole? Live chicken feet...?
"Mr. Adams hasn’t regained consciousness yet to explain his version, but the Shelby County Sheriff’s Department and the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) have both launched investigations on the incident."

His version:

" i was just doing my hen house chores when I became faint and sat down rather quickly... look, this could happen to anyone..."
B.S that fat shit can’t even REACH his ass ! This is such bull shit...
You are sounding a little defensive there son...

1651227739456.png

Last edited:

quantumFog

Rookie
Shoved the wrong type of cock in his ass…

Is there a correct type?
I saw this posted on Facebook and what I found funny but rather sad is that some people actually believe it 🤦‍♂️🤣 how can people actually take it seriously, it's satire ffs it's like people have no sense of humour anymore and they just believe everything they see and hear

It's impossible for anyone to get a full size basketball up their arse lol in someone's pussy maybe but I doubt it 🤷‍♂️ but in someone's arse not a chance 🤣

A favorite from a long time ago …

Is there a correct type?

A favorite from a long time ago …

Shit

Last edited:
Back