beatings ~Indians & Their Swords~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
A video went viral on social media since Friday morning. In the video, bike-riding youths are seen attacking youths walking on foot with sharp weapons. This video is of Radha Swami Road, Gill Road, Ludhiana, Punjab and is being told on the day of Holi. However, no complaint has reached the police.It is seen in the video that two youths are going on foot and they get into an argument with the bike-riding youths over something. Meanwhile, the bike-riding youths get down and suddenly start fighting with both the youths. Meanwhile, a young man attacks both the youths walking on foot with a sword. Both the youths fall on the ground. Meanwhile, when the people gathered around, the attackers absconded. It is being told that after some time both the youths were taken to a private hospital in the area. Where both were discharged after treatment.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
A video went viral on social media since Friday morning. In the video, bike-riding youths are seen attacking youths walking on foot with sharp weapons. This video is of Radha Swami Road, Gill Road, Ludhiana, Punjab and is being told on the day of Holi. However, no complaint has reached the police.It is seen in the video that two youths are going on foot and they get into an argument with the bike-riding youths over something. Meanwhile, the bike-riding youths get down and suddenly start fighting with both the youths. Meanwhile, a young man attacks both the youths walking on foot with a sword. Both the youths fall on the ground. Meanwhile, when the people gathered around, the attackers absconded. It is being told that after some time both the youths were taken to a private hospital in the area. Where both were discharged after treatment.

View attachment 666047
They're allowed to keep their sword tradition here in Canada, because it's a religious right or some shit. Almost 2 dozen of them were charged after they went after each other with their swords at a wedding in Ontario. I'm part Scottish and my religious sword is the Claymore...but I'd be shot if tried to walk around with one...

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
1678771280774.png

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
They're allowed to keep their sword tradition here in Canada, because it's a religious right or some shit. Almost 2 dozen of them were charged after they went after each other with their swords at a wedding in Ontario. I'm part Scottish and my religious sword is the Claymore...but I'd be shot if tried to walk around with one...
I have a ninja sword which is basically a straight katana. I'd like to chop people up one day with it

macread

Well Known Member
They are legally allowed their swords here in Scotland yet a Scotsman is not allowed to wear a real Skean Dhu which is part of the traditional dress and has a 3 inch blade we have to wear a dummy.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
They are legally allowed their swords here in Scotland yet a Scotsman is not allowed to wear a real Skean Dhu which is part of the traditional dress and has a 3 inch blade we have to wear a dummy.
And the population in Scotland allows the government to enact such disgraceful "laws"?
A foreigner is allowed to own protection in the form of a long sword, yet an actual citizen of said country doesn't have the same right to protection?..
Yeah, you people really need to grow a pair of balls.... sheesh

macread

Well Known Member
There was a kick up about it but like all governments including your own they just railroad things through anyway. Maybe we could all get big guns and go and shoot Westminster up. It is nothing to do with protection it is part of the traditional Scottish dress where a small dagger ( Skean Dhu ) is worn down the hose sock. Lastly the one thing. Scotsmen do not lack is balls.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..

View attachment 666047
Very similar to, " cops and thier guns"

Back