Inmate Eaten Alive By Bed Bugs (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator

2AB3CD58-035B-4C0E-A6ED-B19C35FB6D4B.jpeg
C9644CBE-A80D-4BAA-B56B-21FDD50F0C1F.jpeg
EE5B370F-6B8A-4E28-8EE0-E19996CD065D.jpeg
F16E0FA4-785E-4FAD-B5A9-2FB905879D81.jpeg
AE866CAE-14EC-4E16-ACDD-236EB3F35622.jpeg
CEDCD727-D248-4CAF-BE33-FE1895F51B9B.jpeg
9D05785F-7F83-4216-A08E-0E1F7C3FED8C.jpeg

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Not all criminals are bad people and this was a serious case of abuse. They will need to fire a large portion of the staff that ignored this man. I have worked in a Jail and a prison and while some inmates were abused because they acted like assholes nothing like this went on.

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Not all criminals are bad people and this was a serious case of abuse. They will need to fire a large portion of the staff that ignored this man. I have worked in a Jail and a prison and while some inmates were abused because they acted like assholes nothing like this went on.
Its clear he could have been suffering mental illness and none of the staff seen how filthy his cell was?

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Its clear he could have been suffering mental illness and none of the staff seen how filthy his cell was?
They don't care. Some inmates need two or more officers to handle them because they are violent. However, in this case, this was massive abuse and a number of officers had to ignore the issue along with medical staff and of course the supervisors.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Gonna be a big lawsuit to settle this one. That kinda shit shouldn't have happened - just insane.

Only way the critters could have done that, that I know of, is to have continuously fed on him - emptying him of blood. Or, the large number of bites became infected and poisoned his blood, or something like that. Frig, one bite is bad enough, let along 3 or 4, but he has hundreds of them by the looks of it...(yes, I live in an apartment building and am quite familiar with these little buggers)...

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
Nah they saw it , probably even helped by making it worse , 😕

Reminds of that one time I stayed at a hotel that charged by the hour.
I found a un opened can of beer under the bed at one of those places , thought it was nice of the staff to think of my needs 😊

Back