Inmate Eaten Alive By Bed Bugs (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Wait …. This was Atlanta? As in Atlanta, Georgia? As in Atlanta, GA, United States? Wtf ! Unbelievable!

IExist

I exist
Its clear he could have been suffering mental illness and none of the staff seen how filthy his cell was?
Doesn't matter on the mental illness part. These jails are supposed to make their inmates clean, and if they don't, they're supposed to have them detained while other inmates cleaned the place up. Whether he suffered mental illness or not, the family can get a hefty sum of money out of that jail for the living conditions and how he died.
Bed bugs. UGH! Never want to deal with those nasty things ever again. Disgusting and almost impossible to get rid of once you have them, if you're not persistent enough in cleaning them out. They're worse than cockroaches.

Not all criminals are bad people and this was a serious case of abuse. They will need to fire a large portion of the staff that ignored this man. I have worked in a Jail and a prison and while some inmates were abused because they acted like assholes nothing like this went on.
Seems like the mayor and sheriff needs to be the first 2 to go! Maybe the governer!

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
Other cells on the block probably have them too-- probably an insane amount of neglect to be going on there for a man to be eaten alive by that many, and those things don't stay confined to one place. He was only in there for a misdemeanor simple battery charge, those are as small as shoving or spitting at someone... 3 months later this guy DIED. Insane.

IkeaPsyco

Forum Veteran
If he was a chomo...no problem.

But else...how does this even happen? How can it happen? Why is it allowed to happen? Why are people ok with this happening?
How can you see him everyday at work, go home look yourself in the mirror and be content.

Back