Inmate Eaten Alive By Bed Bugs (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

beachdays76

Hate the left with my guts
This is OK 4 a shithole undeveloped country but not 4 the US, here are fuckers that receive pay but arent doing their jobs and I mean it. This is filthy, miserable and humilliating 4 anyone.

Its clear he could have been suffering mental illness and none of the staff seen how filthy his cell was?
What the guards gon do? Clean it up themselves? Hell no they gon either make him clean up his own shit or another inmate to. He clearly likes living filthy so paid the ultimate price for it

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
What the guards gon do? Clean it up themselves? Hell no they gon either make him clean up his own shit or another inmate to. He clearly likes living filthy so paid the ultimate price for it
No their not gonna clean it up. Its about making a call to a supervisor and getting him to medical. Mental ill people need to me under medical care in a locked enviroment. There’s a difference between criminals, evil people and those that suffer mental illness. Prison staff are not doctors. Thats why they have medical with dr’s

Back