ISIS Beheads Old Man (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
A minority group of Muslim people who live in parts of Homs are called the Ismailis. They were one of the only Syrian minority groups to rise up against Assad.

For some reason, the ISIS in the area took this elderly Ismaili man prisoner and accused him of being a spy. They followed that accusation by stating that he also would not adhere to their version of Islam and was therefore an infidel.

Homs, Syria, November 25, 2014.

isis-beheads-elderly-ismaili-man-1-Homs-SY-nov25-14.jpg

2. Dates and cookies to follow...
isis-beheads-elderly-ismaili-man-2-Homs-SY-nov25-14.jpg

isis-beheads-elderly-ismaili-man-3-Homs-SY-nov25-14.jpg

isis-beheads-elderly-ismaili-man-4-Homs-SY-nov25-14.jpg

isis-beheads-elderly-ismaili-man-5-Homs-SY-nov25-14.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
thankfully it was mercifully quick, ISIS fuckers are truely evil pricks, and if they truely do this for their God, I'd hate to see what their idea of evil or devil is:death:
I'm thinking that their idea of evil and the devil is anyone who doesn't accept their vision of how life/religion is supposed to be. They take their interpretation of the Koran to the "T" and then some - and they are more than willing to die defending not their god...but the values of the god that they believe in.

US, British, Canadian, German, Australian, Italian, etc. troops don't have that fanaticism: most don't want to be on a battlefield and they all want to get home to their families and lives.

It's like the old quote, I think it was Patton who once said, "Don't die for your country...make the other poor bastard die for his."

:Cheesypuffs:

Back