ISIS kills first Japanese hostage (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PowerDrill

Recovering Lurker
One of the two hostages has been executed by ISIS today after the deadline to receive 200 million failed, and as a result, Japanese hostage Haruna Yukawa has been beheaded.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Haruna-murdered-620x477.jpg

Transcript:
I am Kenji Goto Jogo.
You have seen the photo of my cell mate Haruna slaughtered in the land of Islamic caliphate.
You were warned.
You were given the deadline and so my captors acted upon their words.

Abe, you killed Haruna.
You did not take the threats of my captors seriously.
And you did not act within the 72 hours.

Rinko, my beloved wife, I love you and I miss my two daughters.
Please don’t let Abe do the same for my case.
Don’t give up.
You along with our family, friends and my colleagues in the independent press must continue to pressure our government.

Their demand is easier.
They are being fair.
They no longer want money.
So you don’t need to worry about funding terrorists.
They are just demanding the release of their imprisoned sister Sajida Al Rishawi.
It is simple.
You give them Sajida and I will be released.

At the moment it actually looks possible and our governments are indeed a stone throw away.
How?
Our government representatives are ironically in Jordan where their sister Sajida is held prisoner by the Jordanian regime.

Again I would like to stress how easy it is to save my life.
You bring them their sister from the Jordanian regime and I will be released immediately.
Me for her.

Rinko, these could be my last hours in this world and I may be a dead man speaking.
Don’t let these be my last words you ever hear.
Don’t let Abe also kill me.

Of course there should be context on what lead Haruna to his death so I'll try to provide some background on what lead to his demise.

Months prior to his death, Haruna was taken hostage by Syrian fighters after he tried to start his own PMC firm after life wasn't treating him right at home. So after a little bit of soul-searching he decided to start his own mercenary thing even though the guy didn't look or have any military training.

Youtube account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWNsh_PsmBZvV-MtgpQT1Gg

Unlike the other hostage, Haruna didn't seem to know what he was doing. So when you're in a foreign place with no military experience and knowing only a language that only 1 country in the entire world knows (except for weeaboos), things aren't going to go in your favor. So the inevitable happened and the guy got caught.

After the video came out the whole world that saw it thought he was dead, but months later, he popped out in another video again with another unfortunate dude by the name of Kenji Goto. Kenji Goto was a freelance journalist who was attracted to the situation at Syria and in Iraq and according to third party sources, to try to save Haruna but not much is known on how he got caught by ISIS militants.

isis25n-1-web.jpg

And the rest is history.

Here's an article describing in great detail on how Haruna story.
http://www.newsweek.com/homeless-japan-hostage-syria-how-haruna-yukawa-ended-warzone-267024

Last edited:
We here in Japan were all betting that Haruna would be the one who got beheaded first. He was an idiot who was playing out some soldier of fortune fantasy over there and had been warned several times by Goto not to do what he was doing. Goto after hearing that his 'friend' Haruna had been captured went back over to try and help him! His wife just gave birth to a baby before he left, but it wasn't enough to keep him from going in search of Haruna.....Well, he found him and about the only help he was able to give him in the end was moral support.

Pollito

Rookie
One thing I have to give to all the isis captives is that they always seem so calm and collected. How are they able to keep their composures knowing that they might very well die a horrendous death. Especially the captioves who are being decapitated, they just kneel there and take it. i would be kicking and screaming like a motherfucker. They would have to shoot me.

These would be my capture pictures

temper-tantrum.jpg

6316253_f248.jpg

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
One thing I have to give to all the isis captives is that they always seem so calm and collected. How are they able to keep their composures knowing that they might very well die a horrendous death. Especially the captioves who are being decapitated, they just kneel there and take it. i would be kicking and screaming like a motherfucker. They would have to shoot me.

These would be my capture pictures

temper-tantrum.jpg

6316253_f248.jpg
the hostages been put thru *MANY* mock executions (fear kills defiance/ puts them into catatonic state

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
Well that certainly explains it. How horrible to have to go through mock exec. even if they survive and are let free, that can cause a lifetime of PTSS. Not a fun way to live.
being routinely subjected to pure mortal fear is the ultimate terrorization of human being.it punishes and conditions them same time. its makes psychological devastation because it's really highjacking human being instincts. sensation of hope and fear is stripped.
even concept of survival and escape its stripped.
** how lucky you are safe and far away from this ...

Last edited:

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
Nothing worse than the same old drill, but wondering - are they actually going to do it this time.
isis doesnt really care about japan hostages, ISIS are TOYING with king abdullah of jordan. remember.. isis already knows jordan didnt even move help free its own fighter pilot captured by isis month ago. but still ISIS knows jordan is filled with sunni that HATE king ABDULLAH cause he supports syria al assad..and isis knows that king abdullah of jordan and the president of egypt together plan to press followup after their summit with western leaders about dealing with radical islamization ..

if isis wants to really get any hostages back they would be using world stage to barter to get its leader abu bakr al-baghdadi's wife or al nusra leader wife back from the lebanese government who captured the woman 2 months ago

sadly this is just isis doing fred astaire cat and mouses dance, if anything they maybe want to insite the simmering hate already existng is jordan against king abdullah because he likes to roll with western anti-radical islam propaganda

Last edited:

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
ISIS stop your ibn sharmoota behavior.:rage:.,,,,,,,,.this toying with the coaliton country jordan.!!!! STOP use japan whichl ARABS actually give zero shits about to plan caliphate torment king abdullah in jordan. for what sharmoota?? now you you draw in the three blind mice of the coaliton countries to run in circles like headless chicken jordan and turkey its meek $$$ponsor japan

PowerDrill

Recovering Lurker
Kenji Goto's last video. Hey Diplomacy, you crazy.

Click on link to see execution video.
http://leaksource.info/2015/01/31/g...state-beheads-japanese-journalist-kenji-goto/

“To the Japanese government.

You, like your foolish allies in the satanic coalition, have yet to understand that we by Allah’s grace are Islamic caliphate with authority and power. An entire army thirsty for your blood.

Abe, because of your reckless decision to take part in an unwinnable war, this knife will not only slaughter Kenji, but will also carry on and cause carnage wherever your people are found. So let the nightmare for Japan begin.”

Well there you have it guys. That is the end of Kenji and Haruna's life on the planet Earth. It's a real big shame that Kenji didn't make it leaving behind a newborn child and a widow.

Anyways let's go back 11 years and see this little gem.

This poor bastard was a Japanese citizen by the name of Shosei Koda, Shosei Koda traveled to the middle east to see up close and personal on what's going on in Iraq, as if world news wasn't enough for him, he traveled to Amman, Jordan where he stayed for a bit and crossed the Jordan border to Iraq, even though he was advised not to go there but his dumbass curiosity got the best of him and did so regardless. And as the same fate happened to Kenji and Haruna, militants got him and held him hostage for days.

News caught like wildfire at Japan and the Japanese government was on a dilemma on following the hostage takers demands or let Shosei be fed to the milants, well the Japanese government said no to the kidnappers and Shosei's fate was left to the milants.

11 years later, the same fate happens to Kenji and Haruna.

Last edited:
Back