isis ISIS members killed by Iraqi Army in mountains west of Mosul (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
They found out they're not getting virgins, they're actually getting assfucked by Satan and throat fucked by pigs for eternity.
😟😟😟😟😟😟😟

This is going to be the end result of about 90% of every human being born.
This did not have to be . But few really examined themselves truthfully to realize that they made mistakes ( sinned against God ) and have to be accountable.
Because they rejected the forgiveness God offered in Jesus .
He is real , a live being. He accepts and loves you as you are, where you are now in this life. A killer, robber , homo , drug addict , etc. Jesus still loves you.
If not , why do I try to get you rethink life and mistakes ? I am a sinner. I am no better than anyone. Probably the worst. But I know I have a real, active relationship with Jesus.
No trippy stuff, choir singing , spaghetti monsters , churchy , etc...
You people are missing out . Give what I present very serious thought.
I was just as you .

Last edited:

B00MZX

Lurker
ISIS or no Isis, humans are the worst to each other and ourselves. War isn't inevitable but people wanting to wipe out others seems certain forever and mostly in the name of religion etc.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
What I really wanted to say was I have attachment issues. When I found out that Interregnum was much cooler than me with more effective genitals I just couldn’t cope. I really hate myself, and despise my own inferior genitals, so thought I’d start posting dog shit on this site to try and magnify my own appreciation of my really pathetic genitals. So far it’s not working. I really can’t stress enough just how shit my genitals are.

That’s very honest. Thanks for sharing.

macread

Well Known Member
ISIS or no Isis, humans are the worst to each other and ourselves. War isn't inevitable but people wanting to wipe out others seems certain forever and mostly in the name of religion etc.
Religion and oil and I think we can add Lithium soon. Although those that benefit from the wars for minerals and resources are never there to fight them.

Blinkdawg19

Fresh Meat
Just look how peaceful they look, so excited to finally be getting their 72 virgins promised. They must have showed up right after the photos were made I assume.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Funniest Isis story I remember is when a red headed German joined after his conversion to islam. They dressed him in dresses and raped him after each victory, guy went back to Germany and is still a Muslim somehow.

Well obviously he liked a good (?) ass bumming. They often pay foreign mercs more as they have always been well funded if anything. They enjoy killing & aren't even about re-joining their old lives if they had one ever. I don't believe they can be transitioned back to society either so, it's nothing but war mongering for most until they themselves are killed.

Back