ISIS vs VLAD (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
Well,Vlad is pissed now. its been in the works that isis attacked russia. the u.s. has warned him this was going to happen last year and again this yr. this is where these world leaders put their bullshit ego aside,and get together and destroy ALL terrorist groups once and for all. theyre like that annoying neighbour who wont leave you alone.
and if the world leaders do band together and erradicate these parasites,maybe....just maybe they might put their animosity aside and finally fucking get along!

paraphilliac

This user was banned
Well,Vlad is pissed now. its been in the works that isis attacked russia. the u.s. has warned him this was going to happen last year and again this yr. this is where these world leaders put their bullshit ego aside,and get together and destroy ALL terrorist groups once and for all. theyre like that annoying neighbour who wont leave you alone.
and if the world leaders do band together and erradicate these parasites,maybe....just maybe they might put their animosity aside and finally fucking get along!

It was a cia funded attack. The terrorists were contacted by an unknown person on telegram offering them a million roubles.

mrln

silent ghost
It was a cia funded attack. The terrorists were contacted by an unknown person on telegram offering them a million roubles.
is it confirmed its cia? or is that just speculation.
and what meds should i be taking? i was just passing an article on that i read. and reports ive been hearing.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
is it confirmed its cia? or is that just speculation.
and what meds should i be taking? i was just passing an article on that i read. and reports ive been hearing.
It's highly plausible, given the fact ISIS are largely funded by them. I'd also consider it an operation to stoke a response. Considering the entire conflict has been stoked by nefarious operators for years already. This is not simply ISIS deciding it was a good idea. And Russia was warned well ahead of time? by whom?? and why.

it’s exactly what you’re doing? Spreading misinformation.
Don't accuse other people of spreading misinformation if you yourself don't even have the facts. Where are your sources? where are you finding your information? are they credible? cool it a bit with attacking others, this topic should be free to debate and discuss - nobody fucking has all the answers at this point. Be fair.

Last edited:

Infidel Castro

Well Known Member
It seems pretty cut and dry...US intelligence picked up some chatter, or got an informant in a russian Isis cell about planned attacks in Moscow.
They put out the memo at the embassy to warn all US citizens about staying away from large gatherings, and also informed Russia

paraphilliac

This user was banned
It's highly plausible, given the fact ISIS are largely funded by them. I'd also consider it an operation to stoke a response. Considering the entire conflict has been stoked by nefarious operators for years already. This is not simply ISIS deciding it was a good idea. And Russia was warned well ahead of time? by whom?? and why.

Don't accuse other people of spreading misinformation if you yourself don't even have the facts. Where are your sources? where are you finding your information? are they credible? cool it a bit with attacking others, this topic should be free to debate and discuss - nobody fucking has all the answers at this point. Be fair.
Attacking others? You’re delusional.

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
Everything that happens doesn’t always have to have a nefarious hidden reason. CIA sets up the event then warns Putin repeatedly? Maybe just towel heads killing Ivan’s? If there’s more to it I doubt we’ll see evidence

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
It was funded by santa and it was his elves with fake beards

blame the media for putting it out then. im just the messenger. i did not intend to spread any false hoods.
therefore, take your meds...

Get of him mrln hes had enough !!!!

ComedyJax

Rookie
Of course U.S knew. Probably came out of Obama’s mouth personally. I’m sure he enjoyed his UK trip days before. 😉

mrln

silent ghost
vlad is so pissed hes now blaming it on ukraine. saying that zelenski hired isis to carry this out.
hes just grasping at straws to justify what hes going to do next to ukraine.

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
..."the u.s. has warned him this was going to happen last year and again this yr."...

...That's a strange way of saying the CIA is coming to visit...

Back